098

Therefore, it was a mistake from the beginning to transfer the mobile phone to Xia Tong.

Lin Mingfei took back her mobile phone from Xia Tong and received the stormy education baptism from the screaming male mother He Youjin.

"Have you figured out the situation!! What is the key time node now!! There will be an official competition in less than half a month!! What do you want to do now?? Do you want to take Xia Xiaoxun to the prenatal check-up on the day of the game!!! Do you have a sense of responsibility!! Do you have a little dedication!! I misread you, Lin Mingfei!!"

Lin Mingfei: "... I just fucking kissed him. How can you think so far--"

"Do you dare to say that you didn't think about anything but 'kiss' at that time???" He Youjin was aggressive: "Don't you think I don't have pheromones and don't have the common sense of trisexuality! When I was in school, I had a fucking full score in biophysiology!!"

Lin Mingfei: "..."

He raised his hand and tremblingly supported his forehead with the tiger's mouth. After holding it for a long time, he suddenly felt something was wrong and said with difficulty, "Are you driving hands-free? Why do you swim in? Why can I hear Fang Haoyang's voice so clearly?

"It's hands-free, what's the matter?" He Youjin said without any reason, "I just want to expose all the ugly acts of your alpha, generate deterrence and then--hs!"

"In this way, am I much more reliable than him?" Fang Haoyang inserted the words with a smile on the other end of the phone, and his nose was unexpectedly heavy.

Lin Mingfei: "...?"

There was a change on the other end of the phone, and there were a few vague whispers. No one could hear He Youjin's words clearly. During this period, there was a messy gasp. Lin Mingfei suddenly felt a chill and was shocked and said, "He Youjin didn't hold the phone?"

"Is there any need to ask? I'm busy swimming in." This time, Fang Haoyang was answering on behalf of He Youjin. It was very happy to be "busy" by He Youjin. The happy mood was almost overflowing across the phone: "Today, I'm here to beat you and let you pay attention to it. It's easy for you to go wrong when you live in the same room. Don't turn around and let people grasp the handle of the topic. It's a small loss of fans. Personal image and reputation damage are the most important thing. When I see it, you don't know where to cry.

Lin Mingfei: "..."

He has now lost his temper by the untimely rotation of these two guys. He is not an idiot. Does he fucking not know what the pair of dogs ab opposite are doing? Thinking that it was a spring night on the opposite side, it was a bitter kiln in the cold winter and twelfth lunar month. I didn't know it, but my lungs could make him angry.

"Fang Haoyang." He gritted his teeth and shouted word by word.

Fang Haoyang said lazily, "Huh?"

Lin Mingfei: "You are really the worst alpha I've ever seen in my life."

Fang Haoyang: "????"

Lin Mingfei said viciously: "I wish you always answer the phone when you step on the door. Hang up!"

Throwing down this most vicious curse in the history of men's life, Lin Mingfei hung up the phone angrily, bent his knees and sat on the sofa, burying his head in his arms melancholy.

Although he was annoyed, he knew from the bottom of his heart that what He Youjin said was right. Now he should not have any special relationship with Xia Tong.

The relationship between alpha and omega is the most sensitive and special, and it is also the most strict category of legal rules and regulations. In the final analysis, it is because omega is a vulnerable group. They are controlled by alpha because of pheromone induction and suppression. Once they have sex, alpha can pat their buttocks and leave, but omega will always be restrained and injured, not to mention in case of a careless pregnancy...