083

Avoiding the sanctions of He Youjin, Xia Tong couldn't stop having fun. He slipped back to his bedroom at a speed and turned around to lock the door, but a tall figure forcibly squeezed in.

Xia Tong: "Hey, hey--" As soon as he called a few words, he was covered by Lin Mingfei's mouth with his big hand. Alpha turned around, covered the back of his hand with another hot palm, and turned to hold the door steady.

Xia Tong was held in his arms by Lin Mingfei. He was motionless, his big eyes flashed, and his thick eyelashes were like a small fan. From time to time, he cast a crow-blue shadow on his lower eyelid.

The roar of He Youjin outside gradually subsided. Lin Mingfei really hugged the little omega for a while. He smelled the sweet and refreshing fragrance of osmanthus again, which made his heart and lungs stretch and warm.

Since he officially began to prepare for the war, he hasn't been alone with Xia Tong for a long time, and he still misses it.

"You're learning badly now!" He lowered his head, looked at Xia Tong's bright and moist eyes, and opened his lips and smiled.

Xia Tong's eyes narrowed and didn't say anything, but he could also read a little complacent emotions. The soft and clear breath of little omega sprayed on his tiger's mouth. It was itchy. Lin Mingfei's eyes were a little darker, and the muscles of his shoulders and neck gradually became slightly stiff like a beast.

Suddenly, his toes were gently hit twice.

"Let go, let go." The flat and straightforward sounded in Lin Mingfei's ears.

Alpha's face turned black in an instant.

...... It's the stupid robot full of black water again!

Debang's small wheel kept rolling. It used two short and round hands against the tip of Lin Mingfei's shoe and pushed it. However, the power was so small that it could not push the mountain of alpha. It could only retreat, hit again, retreated, bumped again, cycled again, and tried to warn alph. a and arouse each other's humanity.

Lin Mingfei was speechless, so he had to let go of Xia Xiaoyu for the time being, and then bent down to pick up the pink stupid robot.

"You're really fucking annoying, do you know?" He gritted his teeth and said.

Deppon: "Please stay away from underage omega, otherwise I will recite the International Omega Protection Regulations as a warning--"

Lin Mingfei held his forehead: "Here we go again." He seemed to remember something and turned his head and said, "Xia Tong, do you take the medicine regularly?"

"Of course there is! Last time Manager He specially took me to talk to me and told me that I can be cautious now because of the seriousness of the heat!" Xia Tong lifted the restraints, rushed to his bed, rolled twice, took out his mobile phone and said happily, "I want to order takeaway. Zero, do you want to eat it?"

"When did you learn to order takeout?" Lin Mingfei threw Debang on the table, then sat on Xia Tong's bed, lying side by side with little omega.

"I've downloaded an 'Are you hungry' app before? Isn't it just to select it and fill in the address?" Xia Tong said, "I'm just afraid that if I order something unhealthy, Manager He will be angry."

Xia Tong, a small vase who used to follow the rules, has now learned to do things behind He Youjin's back and has a desire to eat junk food. This is simply a qualitative leap. Lin Mingfei is very gratified and satisfied. Looking at Xia Tong's lively little expression, he supported him and said, "It's okay if you don't let him see it. It's nothing if it's rare. Come on, I'll be responsible for the accident."