046

When a group of people on the street gathered around Xia Xiaohuo selling his life to bury the captain, this picture really brought a lot of spiritual impact to Lin Mingfei. What is social death? That's it!

Seeing that someone is really going to pay for this silly little omega, buying and selling people is against the bottom line of the law. Sure enough, people can do everything for beautiful things.

Lin Mingfei felt that it would be difficult to stop it if he didn't stop it, so he stepped forward and stopped the man's hand to give money.

"Hey! Everything should come first!" The man was dissatisfied.

"It's illegal to buy and sell people. Are you law blind?" Lin Mingfei glanced at him coldly, and the man was so scared that he didn't say anything.

"Do you know this child?" Some people questioned it.

"Yes, this child is my family. He is me... It's my brother." Lin Mingfei hesitated for a moment.

The onlookers were also suspicious, "What are you hesitating about? Aren't there many traffickers on the Internet who claim to know the victims? How can you prove that this handsome guy knows you!"

Lin Mingfei: "..."

The vigilance of contemporary citizens is really high.

At this time, Xia Xiaoyu had already seen him. "Wow" rushed over, hit him firmly, and gave him a bear hug like a pendant, "Brother!! Don't go, woo-woo-woo!! Don't leave me!!"

This guy cried. Lin Mingfei almost thought he was really going to die.

"I really know you..." The melon-eating crowd around him muttered.

"My brother..." Lin Mingfei smiled dryly, "He is not very smart... So it's no big deal. Let's break up!"

Xia Tong said humbly, "Brother, you said I'm not smart... I heard it."

This warning is really not intimidating.

Lin Mingfei raised his eyebrows and lowered his head to look at him: "The captain of the funeral, who taught you? I haven't settled with you yet. Why don't you rake it up first?"

"I..." Xia Tong didn't know how to explain this strange incident for a while, and hesitated for a long time: "I... I couldn't sleep at night, so I went out to find something to eat. I ate something and didn't bring any money... Then the uncle asked me to ask for food to pay his debts. At first, no one paid attention to me... That's why--" He was afraid that Lin Mingfei would not believe it. He looked around and looked for someone, and then saw Gu Dongsheng, who was pouring out the change with a rice bowl.

"Ninety-five, ninety-eight, one hundred and three... Wow!" Gu Dongsheng counted the money there, "In this era when cash is almost extinct, you can even ask for a meal for 10.3 yuan!! Children!! You have a bright future!!!"

Xia Tong drooped her head and sucked her nose in frustration: "I can't be happy at all..."

"Don't pay attention to him. It's right if you can't be happy. This is the reaction of normal people." Lin Mingfei pretended to be angry and bowed his head and bounced on his white forehead. "You cry in front of so many people. Why are you so powerful?"

"At that time, I wanted to pay back my uncle's money quickly... And..." Xia Tong said and there was no sound.

"And what?" Lin Mingfei glanced at Gu Dongsheng, who was not guilty at the other side, sighed gently, and couldn't laugh or cry: "You cry as if I'm really going to die. It's particularly scary, do you know?"

"I know... I'm also a little scared." Xia Tong whispered, hugging him tighter, like a magnet, "I just suddenly thought of that night..."

"Which night?"