087

It was said that Xia Tong's rebellious soul was as free of money. Goblin didn't believe it at first, but when he saw it with his own eyes, his whole body was not good.

At the resurrection point, he was haunted by the burning smell of the split soul spell after the thunder. It did not disperse for a long time. He frowned himself. There was a big pit in the place where he used to stand in the distance, which was a sign of Xia Tong's anger.

Goblin felt a little confused and quarreled with Xia Tong. It was really not his intention.

Before the end of server maintenance, dylan just shook his face to show them the whole team. Mo Lan said something. He said, "dylan has become more and more difficult to serve recently. Goblin, I find you cheap? Do you still have to be cheeky to stick it? They are so annoyed with you. Don't you see it?"

In fact, Goblin has seen it for a long time, but he has always been reluctant to admit it.

Most of them will naturally have a good impression on the strong, involuntarily want to lean over, want to get the recognition of the strong, as if only in this way can they become strong.

After winning the championship in the last league, Saber Tooth Tiger is now a hot gold medal team. There are countless praises and praises around them, which also makes them feel that they are different. It is an honor that belongs to their team. But after separating them one by one, it is slightly ironic, because only dylan can be regarded as the strongest in the exclusive professional field. After removing the highlight of dylan, the other four will fall into infinite darkness, which is difficult not to make people feel dis agreeable. It seems that the other four people all clung to the aura of dylan to the throne of the champion. Among them, Goblin's situation is the most embarrassing. Many people will compare the mm bean of the shadow team with him. mm bean fought head-on with dylan in the last finals, although they lost. However, the audience still remembers the famous scene of being defeated by the mvp of the champion team. The person who can survive to fight with the mvp of the champion team must be the same as the champion, so mmdou has always been regarded as the strongest wizard in the national service.

After all, Goblin was familiar with those comparisons and discussions. Although he didn't say anything, he always felt inferior in his heart. He worshipped dylan in his heart and also yearned to be on an equal seat with dylan in the field of wizarding, so he subconsciously wanted to be with dyla. n approached and became dylan's licking dog. He always felt that the better his relationship with dylan was, which proved that he was more and more recognized by dylan, and his ability could be proved.

But I didn't expect that in the end, he was disliked by dylan like this, and in the eyes of other teammates, his kneeling and licking behavior was really not on the stage.

This is what makes Goblin feel very sad. He has been trying to win the recognition of the outside audience, but unexpectedly, he didn't even get the recognition and understanding of his teammates who worked together, and his teammates even thought he was low.

He was extremely sad, so he didn't call yoyo in the game, but wanted to relax.

Then, he bumped into Xia Tong very accidentally.

When Goblin saw that Xia Tong was also doing a task alone, somehow his heart was a little relaxed. The solihood of inexplicably resonated with him and was kind.

And Xia Tong's appearance... It really grows on his cute spot.

Goblin has always liked this kind of person who looks very good and beautiful, so his relationship with yoyo in the team has always been better than with others, because yoyo also has an indisputable baby face. When he didn't know anything at the beginning, Goblin also confessed to yoyo, but However, yoyo is an alpha... After knowing this fact, it took Goblin a long time to repair the broken boy's heart.