056

"The road is difficult, but the future is boundless."

Xia Tong was completely suppressed by this sentence, like a morning bell and evening drum, echoing in his ears over and over again.

This is the first time that there is a person who doesn't know him so sincerely and deeply encourages him and blesses him.

What's more, this person is still a member of the league! The feeling of being recognized turned out to be so beautiful!

Xia Tong felt that the blood in his body began to boil, and there was endless power for him to use. He suddenly raised his hand to cover his hot cheeks and tried his best to control his completely uncontrollable facial expression.

"Xia Xiaoying, if you want to laugh, just smile directly. It's scary to do this." Shi Ya was amused by his clumsy movements.

Xia Tong couldn't stand it in an instant, and the corners of her mouth rose crazily.

"Someone praised me! He said that my future is boundless! He, he, he - he won't allow me to fight the royal tomb! Right, right?" He was so excited that his two short legs stamped on the ground frequently.

"Yes, yes, he is on our side now." He Youjin said with a smile that he looked at Lin Mingfei with great interest.

Lin Mingfei took the cup to pour the coffee with a light face, as if it was not him who had set up and made a trick just now.

"Hey Zero, seriously, at first I thought you would directly close the door and let Zhou Yanjun go. They won't let them go if they don't kneel down and apologize!" He said.

"Please, I'm the captain of the team, not the boss of the gang." Lin Mingfei gave him a white look and said in a contemptuous tone: "Besides, everyone is civilized. Isn't it good for him to be reasonable? You see, how good the result of reasoning is.

He Youjin: "...... I believe in your evil, and you are also called reasoning--"

Lin Mingfei came back with a mug and smiled, "You're selling misery. I'm reasoning."

He Youjin: "...... Lin Mingfei, you are a dog!"

"Oh, but if this had been put in the first two years, Zero should have locked the door, pulled the curtains, and then tied them up and tied them up like that as you said." Shi Ya smiled and said, "Sure enough, people will grow up and mature."

"So what's the result now?" Zhou Yanjun looked left and right, confused: "Why do I think they still look grateful?"

"Maybe it was inspired by the shining aura of forgiveness on me. After all, I didn't mention any excessive requirements, so I asked them to go to the saber-toothed tiger for a training match." Lin Mingfei tilted his head and emphasized, "Help us."

"Looking for a saber-toothed tiger for a training match?" Several people were shocked with one voice.

"It's definitely not recent." Lin Mingfei took a sip of coffee and said lazily, "But before going to the field, you must meet the strongest opponent, know yourself and your enemy and win every battle." He glanced around and squinted: "Isn't it? Aren't you going to have a real fight with the saber-toothed tiger before the league starts? Are you going to make your eyes black?"

A group of people shook their heads like a rattle.

"No, I didn't expect it... There is still a chance to make an appointment with the saber-toothed tiger. Shi Ya sighed softly, "After all, even the nine-headed bird doesn't want to make a training match with us!"

"Well, I don't have an appointment anyway. This is their official matter." Lin Mingfei said slowly.

"Yes, there is official pressure. The saber-toothed tiger will definitely sell this face to them. I think the deal made by Zero is quite good." He You entered his waist and said, "Blessed in disguise!" Xia Xiaoying?" He squeezed his eyes at Xia Tong.