129

Not nervous life? Does the living time always pass? Fly fast.

Between the group qualifiers and the Wangling strongman competition? Room? After a month and a half? During this month and a half, the teams took a little rest. Has a month generally returned to the previous one? The birth of? It was only in the last half month that the policy began to tighten.

The preliminary group competition selected 16 teams from the majority of teams who signed up for the competition. These 16 teams all have a certain benchmark of popularity and technical level, and the players are also more or less? Have some audience, so? Will the Wangling strong player competition be better than before? The group qualifiers are much richer, and will they add a lot? Personal interview session, or you answer me, quick question, quick answer, professional player's life? Live shooting, etc.? Wait? Wait? Wait? For? It is to use these spectators to increase the fun of the game and earn popularity.

Correspondingly, between the teams? The secret contest also kicked off.

Given that the character image in the Wangling game is too realistic, it will be largely linked to the real-life image of the player, so? In addition to maintaining daily life? In addition to the image in life, their character image management has also become a major matter.

Early in the morning, He Youjin roared in from outside the gate of the club like a screaming chicken.

"Meeting, meeting!"

The confused Polaris five-person group was summoned to the conference room.

"It's very important!! Give it all? I'll cheer up!!" I don't know how to travel? Where did Dao get a teaching whip and crackle on the table: "I decided to imitate our brother team saber-toothed tiger!" Print out all your game characters, post-production into photo albums and so on? Pillows for sale, in addition! The official asked us to provide an action vlog of the player's game character, which should be used as material for making trailers. The more handsome the better the player, the better the better!"

After he finished speaking, the group of people sitting below were silent for a few seconds and collapsed like a deflated balloon.

"Oh, that's it!"

"Is it better for our team to win than Shuai?"

"Take pictures casually. Although I'm fat, do I feel like the camera? It's pretty good!"

He Youjin: "..."

Does this group of people's careless attitude make his forehead stiff? Born? The word "well" broke out.

"You should also have a degree of narcissism!!" He roared, "And have you heard that the Buddha relies on gold clothes? I hope you can give me the best appearance on your account? Dress it up! Otherwise, the initial appearance of the characters will be put together with other teams one by one. It's not like a savages, it's like a rag collection. It will be very embarrassing!!!"

"But according to my experience, most of the players who wear the initial appearance are tall? Play." Lin Mingfei said, "For example, me."

"Get out of here!" He said.

"Oh, if you want to talk about dressing, I won't be sleepy." Shi Ya suddenly smiled and said, "There are hundreds of appearances in my warehouse, including ready-to-wear and loose pieces. Do you want to be abstinent or sexy? Wind, one word!"

Zhou Yanjun studied He Youjin's expression and said quietly, "I guess he wants the kind of dress that is beautiful, sassy and eye-catching, and will not be similar to others and will not let people see that they want to commit crimes."

Shi Ya's moment? With a wooden face: "Oh, that concubine can't do it."

Xia Tong touched her little nose and whispered, "I don't seem to have bought an appearance!" Did I wear it in the game or before? Zero to? I sewed a cloak!"