048

"Wow!!" Xia Tong believed it without saying a word. He clenched his fists with his fingers, and said with star eyes, "Brother, you are really the best in the P team!"

May I ask, in the face of the appreciation of your favorite Omega! Which Alpha can't help fluttering! Lin Mingfei is no exception, "That's not." He was compulsive, and his vanity as Alpha was greatly satisfied. "So if you have difficulties, find your brother, don't find Shi Ya."

Xia Tong said thoughtfully, "I know."

Lin Mingfei's encouragement always reassures him like a reassurance pill for precise treatment.

"Brother, how do you think I should practice walking A?" He asked, his top priority was to solve this problem.

"Walking A is nothing more than a test of physical flexibility and the combination of one-mindedness and two-way use. Let's do the same." Lin Mingfei said, "Consider practicing your physical fitness first."

"Then I'll run with you tomorrow morning!" Xia Tong suddenly ignited his fighting spirit, and his eyes were dazzling.

"Okay." Lin Mingfei laughed and said, "At six o'clock tomorrow morning, get up and gather on time. You can't stay in bed."

"Okay!" Xia Tong nodded vigorously.

Walking with Lin Mingfei, this short journey was quickly completed. In the blink of an eye, the shining base sign appeared in the field of vision, more dazzling than the brightest stars in the night sky. Lin Mingfei stepped forward to open the door for Xia Tong, and waited for the little Omega to enter him. Just follow in. The two walked to the bedroom and looked at each other tacitly. Xia Tong smiled and waved to Lin Mingfei, "Then I'll go back to bed!" See you tomorrow morning!"

"Hmm." Lin Mingfei whispered, "Good night."

The two doors are closed at the same time.

After Xia Tong entered the bedroom, he put his back against the door panel. He was also afraid that his movement would be found by Lin Mingfei next door. He did not dare to move for a long time. He only dared to take a long and deep breath and calm down the drum-like heartbeat.

I can't bear it. Why did I get to the base so soon...

I don't know since when, being alone with Lin Mingfei has become such an exciting and exciting thing. I even feel so happy just staring at Lin Mingfei's face. Lin Mingfei should be the most handsome Alpha in the world! Xia Tong held his slightly hot cheek and thought that he really wanted to become a button or some other pendant, hanging on Lin Mingfei's body forever.

He slowed down and threw himself on the bed and rolled a few times, but he was not sleepy. He repeatedly replayed the picture of talking with Lin Mingfei while walking in his mind.

He reached out and touched under the pillow, took out his mobile phone, and found that Shi Ya had sent him several messages.

I have to say that Shi Ya is a very delicate person. She may have noticed that Xia Tong has suffered a certain degree of mental shock in the process of playing 22, so even if the game is over, she will not forget to send a special message to express her condolences.

Xia Tong replied to the emojis of a few small animals to show that he was in a good state of mind. Then he felt a little abrupt. Did he disturb Shi Ya's good dream? But he didn't expect that Shi Ya didn't sleep at this point, and soon replied to the message.

Polaris_Timer: [It's okay. Victory or defeat is a common thing. Continue to play 22 with me tomorrow. If you practice more, you will always become sharp.]

Xia Tong was slightly surprised and replied: [Brother Shi Ya, you haven't slept yet?]

Polaris_Timer: [Before, free people were used to being night owls, and the biological clock could not be adjusted for a while, so they couldn't sleep very well.]