069

Because of Xia Xiaoxuan's kiss, Lin Mingfei is now fluttering and in a good mood. Naturally, he will not argue with Zhou Yanjun. He also gave Zhou Yanjun, who was dumb as a wooden chicken, a warm hug, and then Shi Shi Ran went back to the room.

This not only did not let Zhou Yanjun relax, but also made the fat man frightened all night. He was worried that Lin Mingfei would be angry and would get out of control at any time and turn over the dark shark from the balcony!

He Youjin was impatient and couldn't stand dragging his feet, so he went out early the day after tomorrow with a full file bag of materials.

Xia Tong was still very concerned about going to the alliance to register, so he chased him down from upstairs all the way to the gate, and sincerely waved his hands to see He Youjin, "Manager He, be careful on the way!!!"

Then he saw a shiny rush parked at the door of the base.

He Youjin went around to the co-pilot seat opposite, pulled the door and sat in.

Facing Xia Tong's driver's seat window, slowly swayed down, wearing a turtleneck cashmere shirt with alpha demeanor, took off his sunglasses and smiled at him.

"Don't worry about swimming in. I'll take him there."

Xia Tong was dumbfounded: "Oh."

He Youjin in the car just put on his seat belt. Hearing the words, he seemed to be impatient. He raised his hand and pushed him: "Don't talk nonsense! Let's go!"

Da Ben is like a voice-controlled, riding out of the dust.

Xia Tong blinked her eyes twice, and her shoulder was patted. Shi Ya stood behind him, holding his shoulder and smiled: "The needle is not poked, Manager He's treatment is not poked."

"The morning light is so warm, and he also wears a pair of sunglasses. It's worthy of Lao Fang, forcing king." Lin Mingfei held his arm and snorted with a sneer from his nose.

"Isn't it necessary to maintain the best image in front of a specific person?" Shi Ya smiled meaningfully, and her fingers pinched Xia Tong's shoulder.

"I don't think it's necessary." Lin Mingfei yawned and didn't care.

"So your mother is single." Shi Ya smiled softly.

Xia Tong's reaction at this time was very sensitive, and the solitaire was so fast. "What does it mean to be single?"

Shi Ya: "It refers to a kind of person who has never been with the opposite sex at such a grown-up--"

Lin Mingfei: "Cough!" He rolled his eyes and waved to interrupt Shi Ya's demolition. "Let's go, Chen ran!"

After coming for almost a month, Xia Tong has completely adapted to the health and life of exercising with the P team in the morning, and pedaled Lin Mingfei's mountain bike smoothly and was about to fly.

After 20 kilometers, he sweated all back to the base to take a shower. After breakfast, he played the game and brushed the CD.

But on this special day, Xia Tong was always a little absent-minded, because he was still worried about the registration of the alliance.

Although He Youjin gave them a ticket, Lin Mingfei also said that there was no problem, but before everything was settled, Xia Tong was always worried about whether his second gender would become an obstacle to the progress of the P team, so after dinner, he looked anxiously at the gate of the base at the time and waited for He Youjin. Come back.

But the wall clock on the wall turned around, seven or eight o'clock. Nine o'clock... He Youjin never came back.

Everyone in the base went back to the room one after another to wash and was ready to rest. Only Xia Tong was left alone on the sofa in the living room, shaking her calves uneasily.