131

Most of the people who play e-sports? Are you born with a computer? Some specialties, Lin Mingfei? I searched for the tutorial on the Internet, right? Learn a P-picture software smoothly, and the image of P is decent. At least it is more than enough to fool Xia Xiaoxuan.

Zhou Yanjun has been there for a long time? Do you know? The heart of Daolin Mingfei, an old dog coin, is black, never that? So kind, but still by his own? The photo of Zhang's miniskirt was so hot. As he frequently couldn't bear to look directly at him, he cursed, "What kind of Japanese girl's inner leg is this!! Has your aesthetic been gnawed by a dog? Isn't it against me!!! Didn't the dwarf vomit!!!"

Lin Mingfei said with pity, "Don't do that? Don't be arrogant. Xia Tong and I both feel that there is a different amorous feelings.

Zhou Yanjun: "..."

Zhou Yanjun: "I'm here now? Go and vomit."

After nauseating Fatty Zhou, Lin Mingfei was in a better mood. He returned to his bedroom and just lay down? I received a WeChat message from He Youjin.

[Only? Gary He, who wants to get rich: Fang Haoyang just responded to me.]

[Only? Gary, who wants to get rich: Really? It's BUG. The guy from the official technology development department accidentally classified Omega's data into the same category as Women's data when setting up gender selection. And Xia Tong is just petite, just a game? It automatically identifies him as Women, so what about the equipment? It is shown as a skirt.

[Only? Gary, who wants to get rich: Didn't the official mean to? Yes, the bug is being urgently repaired now. They said that fortunately, the bug was displayed on Xia Tong. Why don't you wait for them to sell the gift box publicly? The amount of bug? I've gone a long way. I don't know what it's going to be like to be complained about.

[Only? Gary He, who wants to get rich: They asked me to convey my apologies to Blink? And feeling? Excited.]

Lin Mingfei squinted.

[Polaros_Zero: Apologize? Feeling of harmony? If only? Do I feel what I say? I don't think so, just? Not to mention Blink.]

[Only? Gary, who wants to get rich:.]

[Only? Gary, who wants to get rich: Dog thief, what do you want?]

[Polaros_Zero: Please, I shouldn't think about it anyway. Whoever got the bug will think about it. Otherwise, let our BLink wear a skirt for nothing. He cried angrily. I worked hard to coax him for a long time. How to calculate this account?]

[Only? Gary, who wants to get rich:... If I don't help BLink get justice, right? It seems that my elbow is turned out?

[Polaros_Zero: That's what we think about, dear.]

[Only? Gary He, who wants to get rich: You have a good talk! Do you hold it? Old Onmyoji!

[Polaros_Zero: Isn't it? Is it to use your fingers to direct your Mr. Fang to go to the official place? While crying, the crying child has milk to eat, or does the daughter who married splashes the water? Don't you want to? For us to ravage your Mr. Fang--]

[Only? Gary, who wants to get rich:... Shut up! Do you know? Do you know? Yes, I'm here now? Go, I'm so bored!]

What's the most exciting way to deal with He Youjin's arrogant and fried monster? It's easy to use. Everything is under Lin Mingfei's control.

After a good night's sleep, the next morning, the game official? Know it well? Quer reported the bug of the new ready-to-wear gift box and released it.

"By? The subcategory of the second gender data is not well established, resulting in the display of the display obstacles of gift box garments..." Shi Ya leaned on the sofa, crossed her legs, and read the details of the notice, "We sincerely apologize for the image and reputational damage caused to Polaris' active Omega player Blink. At the same time, we will accept the supervision of the majority of Wangling enthusiasts and actively improve the game. Run the program to reduce the occurrence of similar situations and live up to expectations.