Extra 1

If? Do you want to ask the fans of the Polaris team the most in their lives? What is the big wish? They may blurt out - hoping that Team P will recruit substitutes.

In the group qualifier before winning the championship, Team P almost lost its qualification for the game because there was no substitute to replace the unexpected player BLink. In every subsequent game, fans felt like walking a tightrope, for fear that something would happen to any of the five of them. The whole team has to rest together.

Although Team P successfully won the championship, the hearts of the fans were still tortured a lot, so they bombarded the private mailbox of the official blog as soon as they had time.

[How many do you guys make? Let's be a substitute!!!]

[Not recruiting substitutes!! It's okay to start the youth training!!!]

[Every day I sit on Lemon Mountain and look at the thriving saber-toothed tiger and the shadow team.]

[I'm worried about your P team all the time. Do you know me? How difficult it is for us!!]

[If? Me? Guilty, should the law punish me?, not me? Fan this careless team!!]

......

He Youjin had a lot of bad things at hand. Later, he put his marriage forward in a pretent way. He was busy until the beginning of the spring of the year before he began to think about it carefully.

"Do you have any opinions on recruiting substitutes? You can speak freely." He Youjin called a group of people from Polaris to the conference room and said seriously.

"Then recruit!"

"Recruit, you can recruit as you want!"

He You smiled and said, "Do you want me?" With a mask on his face, he went straight to the street to grab the lot. Who is caught? He slapped the table and said, "Can you say something out of your mind when you are so old!"

The marriage did not make the male mother He Youjin gentle at all.

Being sprayed by his saliva, this group of people finally became more serious? Lin Mingfei held his cheeks with one hand and said, "I heard that the saber-toothed tiger has done recently... E-sports persuaded you to quit the concentration camp? It is specially designed for those rebellious Internet addicts who think they are super awesome to experience the life of professional players, so as to give them a realistic beating. If they can stand it, they will enter the formal youth training link. If they can't stand it, they will be returned? Give their parents a return to normal study life. The training cycle is two months, and the entrance fee is 3,000 yuan per person per month. The business is quite booming.

He Youjin's eyes stared roundly: "Are you crazy!! Learn that from them??? Come on, they started to do this because they didn't get the championship and didn't have money to spend? Fancy, me? We are different! Me? We refuse to make bad money--"

Zhou Yanjun: "Me? Recorded me? It's recorded."

He Youjin: "???"

Next? In a second, he received a phone greeting from Cai Lun, the manager of the saber-toothed tiger.

"What bad money!! Who do you think is bad money!" Cai Lun shouted loudly over there, "Me? This is a government-supported fund project!! Do you have it!! Do you have it!! You are so jealous!"

He Youjin: "Me? You need to be jealous of you???

The firepower shifted in an instant. He Cai and the two fought passionately for more than ten minutes. Cai Lun scolded and sent their "e-sports persuasion to quit the concentration camp" plan to He Youjin.