092

After Xia Tong withdrew from the arena, he couldn't recover for a long time.

He felt as if he had been a villain.

The way he threatens others must be very annoying... But for the sake of zero, be a villain! Zero has endured so much, so what if he is scolded to death by the saber-toothed tiger? He doesn't care!

The hatch of the cocoon slowly rose. Xia Tong stood up from the seat and poked out his upper body. He found that the other four cocoon cabins had been opened. His teammates looked at him with a joking or smiling look.

"I..." Xia Tong suddenly realized that his teammates would not take the initiative to withdraw from the arena after their death, but would watch him and his surviving opponents from the perspective of bystanders, but they could not intervene.

In other words, what he just did... In fact, it was known by the teammates.

"Yes, I'm sorry!" Xia Tong's face turned red. He apologized helplessly and said, "I abstained on my own initiative. I don't have a competitive spirit. I still... He also used his power for personal gain... I'm sorry!!"

"Oh, even using power for personal gain has come out. It seems that Xia Xiaoyu has learned a lot of idioms recently." Shi Ya waved her hand indifferently and smiled, "It's okay. Look at the shit that fire and island just hit, you know that they didn't want to win for a long time."

"In fact, if I can lie down and win, I will be very happy!" Zhou Yanjun said without any hus to be, "But in comparison, I'm still more willing to hear the group of saber-toothed tiger kneeling down and apologize. Ma De, it's so cool! There is a sense of giving grandpa to the grave!"

Shi Ya's face was full of disgust: "... What is your description of the underworld?"

Bo Yu said more concisely: "It's a good apology."

Xia Tong was relieved. He thought that he was still not wrong. Polaris is a place full of human feelings. Everyone will not regard victory or defeat of fame and fortune as an absolute value orientation.

Thinking of this, he looked at Lin Mingfei with a smile, but found that alpha had walked out of the cocoon cabin alone without saying a word and strode out of the door of the training room.

"z, zero!" Xia Tong was panicked in his heart. He had never seen Zero so silently and greeted others. His back clearly showed a signal - angry.

Zero, he was angry because of what he did... I'm angry.

It was as if he was suddenly pinched the tip of his heart and broke the skin. The pain was so sharp that Xia Tong was so scared that he quickly stepped out of the cocoon module and chased out: "zero, wait for me!!!"

His legs were short, and he had to trot all the way to catch up with Lin Mingfei. Lin Mingfei was caught off guard and quickly. He pushed the door of the club and went out directly. Xia Tong was afraid that Lin Mingfei would run to the place he couldn't find, so he hurriedly pushed the door out. The cold wind swept over and coldly wrapped him all over and pierced him. The temperature difference between indoors and outdoors was amazing. He was shivered by the cold in an instant. He had to hold his arms tightly, and he couldn't even speak: "zzzzzero you... You snot--"

Lin Mingfei finally stopped. He still turned his back to Xia Tong, slowly curled up his hands hanging on his side, then suddenly clenched his fist, and finally folded his head back as if he had given up.

"What are you doing out? Aren't you afraid of catching a cold?" As he approached Xia Tong quickly, he scolded loudly, looking even more angry than before: "Go back, hear me!"