142

For a while, Xia Tong just lived in the club and lived next door to Lin Mingfei. Little Omega often bumps and bumps alone, which makes Lin Mingfei very worried. At first, for this reason, and then later, Lin Mingfei had some persistence and possessiveness for Xia Tong in the bottom of his heart. He always wanted to see what he was doing, so he really paid attention to the pinhole camera... .. But then he reacted in time and felt that the idea was sick and perverted, and was strangled in the cradle.

Being poked in his mind? Lin Mingfei was inevitably a little irritable. After the topic turned around, he said, "Why do you praise me?" I think Timer's peripheral women are accurate, that's why it's called talent!"

Shi Ya: "??? Why do I think you are scolding me?"

Xia Tong leaned against her back and couldn't straighten up with a smile.

"I finally found out that the alarm is really the simplest and roughest solution." Zhou Yanjun said, "If you commit a crime, you should be arrested by the police! Don't give them a chance to make a comeback!"

"No wonder Deppon likes to call the police so much..." Lin Mingfei whispered.

"What? What's wrong with Deppon? Xia Tong's ears were pointed and he said curiously.

"Nothing." Lin Mingfei rolled his eyes and said.

After making a fus in Xia Tong's ward for a long time, the other four people said goodbye for the time being and left Lin Mingfei to take care of Xia Tong.

Xia Tong lifted the quilt and got out of bed. Lin Mingfei said, "What are you going to do?"

Xia Tong: "I'm going to pee!"

Lin Mingfei quickly got up and followed him and said, "I'll go with you."

Xia Tong: "??? No! Isn't the bathroom here? Well! And peeing is a personal thing!"

Lin Mingfei: "No! I have to watch you go to the bathroom!"

Little Omega repeatedly overturned in the bathroom. Xia Tong himself didn't think that Lin Mingfei had to be psychological? In the shadow, I always felt that the bathroom was an ominous place for Xia Tong. As a result, he drove Xia Tong into the bathroom like a lamb and was forcibly closed outside the door by Xia Tong. He still insisted on standing against the door, like a door god.

Xia Tong brewed for a long time. As soon as she turned her head, she could see a tall black shadow on the other side of the scrub door, as if she was staring at him, and her whole body was not well.

"Ah, ah, ah, you go away!" Little Omega said crazily, "If you look at me, I can't pee!"

Lin Mingfei: "..."

The tug-of-war in the bathroom lasted for a long time before Xia Tong struggled to overcome his psychology? After the obstacle was solved, he always washed his hands unhappily and listened to Lin Mingfei say gently, "Actually, I think I'm still a little afraid."

Xia Tong: "Huh?"

Lin Mingfei: "Ru? If we are unlucky, we don't have a camera in the gym, or Shi Ya didn't recognize the girl in the public security bureau, or is it Jialulu's courage? A little bigger... Things are probably not like this now.

Xia Tong thought for a thought and walked to pull Lin Mingfei's hand. There was still a retention needle on the back of his delicate hand.

"It's just a game. Everyone should not have thought that someone would do such a bad thing in order to win..." He comforted, "But this at least shows that I'm a lucky person, and I'm not a little unlucky!" Isn't that right?"

Lin Mingfei stared at his clear eyes and smiled: "You're right."

What? You Jin almost took out his level of writing essays for the college entrance examination to prepare this statement. In the process of drafting, he also folded his pen several times angrily.