134

When did this large-scale rollover site give? Ya looked dumbfounded. He lowered his head and turned over his mobile phone and found that relevant posts had appeared on the forum in a very synchronized way.

[Thank you for your invitation, the internal workman of the competition? Member, today I witnessed the shocking secret of Blink's growth [funny], that is - heightening insoles!]

When? Ya sighed softly, don't you need it? Think about it, MM bean must have been taken by Xia Xiao? Did you silently pull people in? It's a blacklist.

He glanced at his side in disbelief. Lin Mingfei held his arms and his feet. Is the old god there? Yes? It's even a little gloating.

"Yes, old dog, plan the strategy." He couldn't help giving a thumbs up.

"Not a human? People? Do you deserve to rob people with me? ". Lin Mingfei said indifferently.

"But such a little Xia? Xi, there is a little pity. When? Ya said.

"What? What is there really is? Can you do it overnight? The secret of growing tall, everyone is not stupid. Just go back and think about it carefully. Guess what it is. Lin Mingfei said, "Although his height is not high, it is not a defect. There is no need to feel inferior, and he can't?" A lifetime? Don't face this problem."

"So, Xia Xiao? Sooner or later? Learn? Will it? Be calm with others? It's a joke." When? Yawei suddenly realized.

Lin Mingfei nodded indifiablely.

"High, really? It's high." When? Ya gave him a thumbs-up: "Are you worthy of being a leader?"

"Fuck you." Lin Mingfei got up with a smile, at this time? MM bean has lost its mind and walked from inside? Come out.

"I'm sorry, I seem to have done something wrong." He said to Lin Mingfei, "I'm unhappy with Blink."

"It's okay. It's not your fault. You're also kind." Lin Mingfei said with a lazy smile.

"Then this..." MM Dou raised the evil heightening insole.

"Throw it away, it doesn't matter." Lin Mingfei said.

"What about Blink? Do it?"

"Will I? Let him coax him well. Don't worry. Oh, I'll see you off. Lin Mingfei grabbed MM Dou's neck all of a moment. Pushing out of the studio, is he still following people? Brother: "I heard that you broke up with your girlfriend... What do you think about whether to consider a combination or not? Yes, ten years of cultivation? The same ferry, a hundred years of repair? Sleep together, brother, I advise you to cherish--"

MM Dou is also grateful to Lin Mingfei. What about him? Is Omega in the family team so angry? Poor look? As a captain, Lin Mingfei didn't blame himself at all and helped him solve his feelings? The problem. Two people? All the way? Out of the studio, how many people did you bump into?

Lin Mingfei and MM Dou both stopped. He raised his head and saw the person on the opposite side. His eyebrows frowned slightly, and his lips were straight.

Du Yong stood with a smile with his briefcase in his bag? The shadow? A group of people from the team? In front of him, he looked naive.

"Brother Meng, just now? I'm looking for you. It turns out that you came by yourself in advance. Du Yong said that his eyes moved to Lin Mingfei's face, and his smile did not move: "God Z, I haven't seen you for a long time. You look more and more energetic."

Lin Mingfei did not smile. His eyes narrowed slightly and he looked at his former team manager with a stunned attitude.

When? Ya's previous inference has become a certain reality.