120

He Youjin has good reason to believe that the team he leads is born with a fucking black physique.

Obviously, the performance of this round of the competition with the saber-toothed tiger was wonderful. After being able to attract a wave of fans, the group of people swelled. Before they came out of the game scene, they said a lot of rubbish words to the big microphone of the ultra-clear radio. The field control director didn't even have time to unplug the power supply.

You should know that a large number of e-sports enthusiasts are iron-headed stubble, and they are most likely to have a rebellious mentality against the same iron-headed players, so they turned around and evolved before they could be parted into this team? Is it? The troll.

[Just won a wave of group stage, is it so floating?]

[Is it okay to brag in the team? This is the strongest hunter in the royal tomb, aren't you afraid of becoming one? For the second Dylan?

[I feel that the playing is just so-so, mainly because of good luck. The opponents who draw lots are very watery, plus the saber-toothed tiger plays abnormally.]

[If you win Dylan, you will laugh at it. It seems that the character of all the team is not very good. What about the competitive spirit of friendship first? If the fans don't come, the world won't come.]

......

He Youjin can't wait to paste the mouths of this group of people with plaster.

However, this group of people were all big-hearted. After learning that their remarks had been leaked, they just expressed their regret very perfunctorily, and then pushed one by one and happily out of the soundproof room.

"Such a big happy event must be celebrated! Well, aren't we in a hurry to go back? Let's go. Let's find a place to drink!" Zhou Yanjun said.

"I think it's okay. I'm not sleepy at all now." Shi Ya said, "I'm looking for a shop. It's better to have a one-stop service of drinking and dancing."

"Drink?" Lin Mingfei heard this and went to see Xia Tong at the first time: "Can you drink?"

"Why can't I drink?" Xia Tong asked.

"Are you? Is it the New Year? Lin Mingfei said, "Every time Debang reads the Underage Omega International Protection Law to me, I panic."

"Yes? It's the year of adulthood! Deppon is scaring you!" Xia Tong was in high interest and said indifferently, "I haven't drunk yet since I was so old!! I'm looking forward to it when I think about it!"

"Have you ever been so old? I already had my own wine cabinet when I was your age. Xia Xiaohu, your life is incomplete!" Shi Ya said with a smile.

"Don't listen to his nonsense." Lin Mingfei gave Shi Ya a white look: "There are many bad habits on him, which are typical of the opposite side."

A group of people laughed back along the road? Let's go. Xia Tong is in a good mood. She burys her head and plays with her mobile phone with a smile.

"Are you browsing Weibo or the forum?" Lin Mingfei has been leaning side by side with him, walking on his outside, and bowed his head with interest.

"Ah, none. I'm chatting with Goblin!" Xia Tong said.

"What are you doing chatting with him?" Lin Mingfei curled his lips and said, "Do you have a lot to talk to him now?"

"I want to ask him if he wants to go out to play together in the evening. It's crowded!" Xia Tong said that he typed a long invitation in the chat box. Before he pressed the send button, he suddenly stopped, as if he remembered something, and said blankly, "No, they lost the game. Back? Are you going to be busy with the review?"