061

The bullet screen floated densely, like a tightly stitched shield, blocking the picture of the live broadcast room.

[I'm a big trough? How did he dodge? Can anyone explain it to me?

[Is this commentary a fool?? Is there such an explanation?

[It's all people who can see that he has escaped, okay? Why do you say that!

[Is this Russian hair slanted?? Is the skill of strong opening crooked?]

[I haven't played the Royal Mausoleum at a glance before. 'Kaishan Demon Chopper' is a locking skill, okay? As long as the target is within the range, it will be automatically locked, and there is no such thing as not.

[So how on earth did blink avoid it!!]

[Obviously it's a prediction!! It was displaced before Yi Xinyev's breakthrough. If it is not within the scope of 'Kaishan Demon Cut', it will not be locked!]

[Do you think this is a prediction?? Why don't I believe it so much?

[I don't believe it either. I think it's a coincidence. Oh, no, it's a rookie pecked each other.]

[Counte back!!! blink fought back!!]

[Damn it, my eyes!!]

[Friendly Tip: Dim the screen brightness of the mobile phone!!]

The center of gravity of the bullet subtitles suddenly shifted to an almost disasperate point. With the ghost roar of the commentary, the screen was full of dazzling spells released by the wizards. In fact, the fact is just like some reluctant speculations in the bullet screen. Xia Tong did predict the other party's skills, not only because he and Bo Yu and Zhou Yanjun has played 3v3 many times together. He is familiar with the crisp routine of the axe warrior and the knight. He has a preset in his heart. More importantly, he heard the heavy and chaotic footsteps of the axe warrior.

In this invisible night environment, whoever has more keen senses is the winner.

So he took the lead in retreating before breaking into the other party's vision. Although he retreated in a hurry, he successfully avoided this wave of rolling. What's more surprising is that his hands and brain started at the same time. A week of hard work made his physical function greatly developed, and his thoughts were not at all. Interrupted by the setbacks on the body, every swing of the staff was crisp and neat, releasing tons of killing moves in the bumps!

The wizard's curse light shone the whole plateau like day, and the vision was clear. Zhou Yanjun drove the White Wolf King to gallop out with a laugh: "Xiao Bo! Go and breastfeed with your brother!"

Bo Yu: "Okay!"

The bullet screen floated through a series of question marks.

[No??? I haven't seen you for a few years. Why do these two guys still only know how to breastfeed??]

[Damn it, I'm trembling when I play with elves. What did the wet nurse do wrong in her last life? She wanted to be beaten like this!]

[No, what the hell is this playing?? Why can't I understand it at all!??]

[It's right if you don't understand. Obviously, the gourd team has no tactics to speak of!]

[The Hulu team has no tactics. Why doesn't the P team seem to have any tactics??]

[Why don't you directly transfer to Ixinyev in the second half of the blood line!?? Why do you have to breastfeed!!]

[Okay, I know. This is a big fight. That's right. This is a big fight between ten people.]