003

Xia Tong had his own mobile phone number and bank account for the first time, and under the guidance of Deppon, he also bound Quick Payment.

For more than ten years in the Zheng family, he has never stepped out of the door of the Zheng family community except for seeing a doctor. Walking on the bustling street, Xia Tong is full of curiosity about all new things. In fact, not only is he curious about the outside world, but also full of curiosity and attention.

At first, Xia Tong didn't feel that his eyes were focused until he bought ice cream on the roadside. The aunt directly dug two more ice cream balls for him, and the love almost overflowed from his eyes.

Xia Tong felt sorry while licking the sweet ice cream.

"Debon, my aunt didn't ask for much money!"

"She's about to twisted your face!" Deppon said.

Xia Tong, who was oiled, didn't feel anything bad. He was quite happy. He passed by a window selling electronic products and saw several large LCD screens playing advertisements for energy drinks at the same time. A young man in camouflage was running in the dense forest with a gun on his back. After that, he stopped to carry the gun and shoot. "Bam" the monster rising from the horizon in the middle and distance. The monster fell to the ground, and the dawn rose. The scene soundtrack made the grandeur of a commercial blockbuster. The man took a sip of the energy drink and smiled at the camera.

"Dylan recommends the special drink, which makes every blow stronger and more accurate."

This Dylan's handsome greasyness is comparable to that of Zheng Linchuan. Xia Tong swallowed his saliva and heard someone next to him screaming passionately.

"God D is so handsome!"

"I'm going to get pregnant! I want to give birth to a monkey to God D!!"

It was two girls in school uniform skirts. They were not old. Xia Tong hugged Debang and whispered: "Can I get pregnant in this way?"

Deppon: "This is a rhetorical technique to describe the other party as sexy."

Xia Tong doubted, "Is he sexy?"

As soon as the voice fell, two death rays were shot from his side.

"Don't speak ill of God D!"

"D God is the most handsome and man in the world!"

Xia Tong was sprayed with saliva, and his eyes could not be opened. He did not dare to say anything and ask. When the two fighting little girls left, he freed his hand and wiped his face.

"It's so fierce..." He said pitifully, "I didn't say anything..."

"Dylan's fans are like this. Just get used to it."

Xia Tong looked sideways when she heard the sound.

She spoke to a girl in her twenties, with exquisite makeup and a decent professional skirt. She tightened her shoulder bag and sighed: "It's been two years. I don't think anyone will remember the Zero of that year."

Xia Tong: "Zero?"

"Well, Gunslinger Zero." The girl smiled and said, "In those years, Polaris opened the white snow palace. In the violent stage of the fifth brother, the saber-toothed tiger brought a group of ten people to grab the BOSS. The hatred was so messy that the tank could not be pulled. The four people of Polaris were disabled by the BOSS, and only the zero state output in the distance was acceptable."

Although Xia Tong didn't know much about it, he could also feel the critical situation at that time from this phrase.

"What happened later?" He couldn't help asking.