084

Under the torture of He Youjin, Xia Xiaoyu's stealing takeaway incident and Lin Mingfei's salted pig hand incident were not caught, and they were all shaken out. These two people were like two primary school students who made mistakes. They stood against the wall and were scolded by He Youjin.

"What if the game is played well! So what if you are handsome! If you make a mistake, you won't be scolded by me!" He Youjin inserted his waist and said, "Xia Xiaoyu, you are looking for me for your waist muscle strain! I'll invite you to the smart master last time! What's the use of looking for him! He knows nothing! Didn't I tell you? Alpha is not a good thing, have you forgotten? If they stuff you a steamed bun into your stomach at such a critical time, what kind of competition will you compete with? You can only stay in the hospital, and you will be scolded by many fans! They will say that you are delaying the progress of the game. Alas, I don't threaten you. It's all you who will suffer!"

Lin Mingfei: "... Shit, can you stop talking about me like a big pervert?

"You are not, are you?" He Youjin asked rhetorical questions.

Lin Mingfei: "..."

Xia Tong bit her lips, and a thin layer of red appeared on the corners of her eyes and cheeks. He stretched out his hand to grab He Youjin's arm and shook it flatteringly: "Oh, Manager He, I know I'm wrong. Don't be so generous. Anger is not good for your health, and you will have a tumor!" Then you will fall down at that time, and all of us have no backbone! It will be super sad!!"

Zhou Yanjun, Shi Ya and Bo Yu have been watching around. Zhou Yanjun couldn't help arching Shi Ya with his elbow when he heard the words: "timer, I think this dwarf has changed a lot recently... Emotional intelligence has improved rapidly, and this mouth has also become good at talking.

Shi Ya: "Be confident and remove the word 'feel'."

Bo Yu commented objectively: "Xia Tong's learning ability is already very strong. You see, he was still being chased and beaten in the arena the day before yesterday. In the past two days, he has basically been able to work from the beginning to the end. I guess he will be able to practice for another day or two, and he should be able to walk away the enemy while output, right? The progress is so rapid. As a zero-based person in the game, he is better than you and me in those years.

Zhou Yanjun was envious and hateful: "Oh, omega is light and soft, and it is flexible. Why didn't the league find this advantage before?"

"It has nothing to do with whether it's omega or not, okay?" Shi Yabai glanced at him and said, "Xia Tong didn't become sharp for no reason. Do you know that he secretly took notes and studied by himself?"

"Take notes?"

"Yes, he wrote down the skill routines of each opposite game, and then reviewed the comparison to find out different ways to dismantle them." Shi Ya said, "I also accidentally found that he has many small books."

Bo Yu sighed, "So only hard-working people can succeed."

Zhou Yanjun: "Well, although it's very ky, I still want to say that I can write down everyone's skill routines in every game. This is not what ordinary people can do, can they? Can you do it? Can you do it?" He pointed to Boyu and Shiya, "I can't do it anyway."

Shi Ya and Bo Yu: "Well..."

Zhou Yanjun held his fitness meal and sighed, "Hi, so to put it bluntly, the dwarf is still smarter than ordinary people!"

Just as polaris was eating and resting collectively, several teams except the saber-toothed tiger were trapped in the unpredictable scorpion-eye trench, and repeated countless times the tragedy that polaris had experienced a few days ago. The progress of the traceless team is the fastest. It stumbled to the third floor, and the rest of the teams, such as kuq, rainbow, nine-headed bird, etc., begged their father and grandma in front of the two carp dealer because of the lack of a teammate who could compete for the upper reaches.