027

Lin Mingfei and Shi Yaben returned to the base one after another. Who knew that no one had just arrived at the base and came out to meet them. When they went upstairs and looked again, the three guys were surfing the Internet happily in the cocoon.

He Youjin looked at the time and instantly admired the underworld work and rest of this group of professional players. Lin Mingfei was determined to show He Youjin the daily life of their group of teenagers who were addicted to the Internet, so he also boarded the game with Shi Ya.

As soon as the two of them started the game, they found that there were a bunch of people with different characters in the same map - the White Snow Palace.

A very memorable place, in a very memorable time, to create a very memorable event.

Lin Mingfei immediately smelled the unusual breath and ordered Zhou Yanjun to form a team. Zhou Yanjun agreed in a second, and he rushed to the White Snow Palace with Shi Ya.

Coincidentally, it happened to be the wonderful moment when the boss of the saber-toothed tiger was pulled out.

Xia Tong was amused by the cold joke of "two birds with one stone". The tears on his eyelashes were crystal clear. As his smile shook off, the two "sand carvings" on the ground also waited for the time to recover and disappeared in seconds. Xia Tong rubbed his eyes and said, "But why did you shoot a shot? Both of them fell down. ? "

If one of them doesn't fall, Xia Tong feels that she is going to be beaten, and she can't help but feel lingering.

"Zero is trying a new way of playing." Shi Ya put her hands behind her head.

"I'm equipped with a fully penetrating equipment. I want to try the extreme one-shot sniper to string several people." Lin Mingfei said, "It happens that their positions are very cooperative, so... Perfect." He snapped his fingers and nodded.

If Dylan didn't click the option of "reply to live" in time just now, but heard Lin Mingfei's excellent comments on their shit-like position here, he would probably be so angry that he vomited blood.

"But you are awesome, brother." Xia Tong clenched her hands into small fists on her chest, and Xing Xing's eyes said, "If you didn't kill two birds with one stone just now, I might have been torn up by them!"

Lin Mingfei blushed a little when he saw his sincere and watery eyes, and he couldn't help coughing with his fist against his lips: "I also... It's not that powerful."

"Yes, yes, I said, can you two pay attention to my existence? At least I'm also a member of our team!" Shi Ya couldn't help interrupting, "Xia Xiaoyu, with a big wet nurse like me here, it's not so easy for you to hang up."

"Then Timer is also awesome." Xia Tong nodded like a chicken pecking rice: "

You are all so awesome. I love you! Choo-mi!" He twisted his thumb and forefinger, and smiled sweetly.

The two Alphas instantly showed an expression as if they had been struck by lightning.

"Eh?" Xia Tong thought to himself, "Is this way of comparison with the cat-eared girl used in the wrong place?"

I didn't think that the two Alphas forced to turn around calmly. Shi Ya touched her beating heart, and Lin Mingfei directly touched the hot bridge of her nose.

Shit, it's so cute. They coincidentally think the same way.

At this time, Bo Yu and Zhou Yanjun rushed over from the entrance of the copy breathlessly.

"Great! They still didn't get the boss!" Zhou Yanjun shouted angrically, "I just met the birdmen of the saber-toothed tiger at the door of the copy! You should have a good fight with them.