111

"What, what, what?" The heads gathered around He Youjin's mobile phone and turned around coincidentally.

"What are you playing dumb puzzles?" He Youjin glanced blankly and said, "Come and choose a hotel!" If you have any requirements, tell me quickly. I have to change the damn place of the 'Open Dolby Surround Sound' as soon as possible!"

"Let Timer see it." Lin Ming? Fei Xiaoxiao? He said, "He used to be? I have opened the punching king of the Internet celebrity hotel room in C city.

Shi Ya: "???? What's the king of cards? Who will take it for me?? It's too rustic!"

"Wow... Open Internet-famous hotel rooms throughout City C. Zhou Yanjun's eyes showed some undue envy: "Timer, your ability to expand the column is too strong, is it worthy of? Where is the overlord flower in the social flower..."

Shi Ya: "??? What the hell, I spend most of my time? One person? I went."

He Youjin: "I almost believed it, the king of e-sports cannon?"

Shi Ya: "...... Why did you become the gun king again!! Am I not? Don't talk nonsense without you!!"

Is that what he just thought? The question is a fierce battle, just look at Lin Ming? The little Omega on Fei's body yawned again, obviously? Yes? He was so sleepy that he could sleep to death at any time, so Shi Ya had to shut up for the time being and turn around? Go to help He You choose the hotel.

Under the supervision of the young master who once visited countless hotels, He Youjin finally booked a hotel, and all the members of Polaris finally got a comfortable rest environment. Drive there, and then go back to the room, a superfluous word? No, each one fell in. Just sleep.

World peace.

Dinner time, Lin Ming? Fei woke up, and he fell from the pillow? Below? He took out his mobile phone and glanced at it and sat up from the bed.

Now? In the evening, 6:2? Ten.

He opened WeChat, the team group [Polaris beauty meeting? It's as quiet as a chicken, and there is no unread message. It seems that he is? The first person to wake up?

Lin Ming? Fei grabbed a handful of hard hair, leaned back, and leaned against the head of the bed.

He inexplicably remembered what Xia Tong said to him before.

......

"What's the matter! We already have something! There are a lot of 'what'!"

......

The mouth was also kissed, and the neck was bitten, is it true? There are a lot of "what"...

Geng Zhiru Xia Tong also confessed to him more than once, every time? So enthusiastic and sincere, should he be? There is no happiest Alpha in the world.

But he seemed to have been avoiding it all the time. He didn't take a serious look at their relationship. He just procrastinated and dragged on.

Why? How about this?

Take advantage of this opportunity, Lin Ming? Fei had to reflect on it.

When he first met Xia Tong, he could still use Xia Tong's ignorance of the world as a shield and asked Xia Tong to "look at it after a while and let time verify your feelings." What is he subconsciously? I want to limit the development of their relationship in this way...

But later, Xia Tong broke the shackles with persistence and dedication.

What reason does he have to refuse now? Ming? Ming? He himself also likes this silly little Omega, and he is willing to dig his heart for it and go through fire and water.