009

Dylan stood face to face with the target in the self-built camp of the saber-toothed tiger team.

He was wearing the latest customized appearance of the champion. The design of the tights was embedded with the elements of special forces. The dark blue and black prints were extremely luxurious and wild, which was a symbol of honor. The members of the Saber-tooth Tiger Team didn't want to take them off.

Dylan's face was very gloomy, which was incompatible with these brilliance.

The target in front of him was full of bullet holes. He stunned the close three consecutive snipers on the day he tried to recover the final.

The hunter's skill is called "condensation", which is the main output skill. The aiming line is the trajectory. The farther away from the target, the faster the aiming line is formed, and the more times you shoot at the same time, but the distance itself will increase the difficulty of hitting, because the distance is too far away from the target will easily leave the field of view. As a result, hunters have to change their squatting strongholds frequently.

The reason why the difficulty of this profession is from three stars to five stars is that it is difficult for many people to grasp the distance of the output and the aiming accuracy, which eventually leads to loneliness.

High-end hunter players output well in all team operations, but there are also very obvious shortcomings - no outbreak, no outbreak means that both consumption and harvesting need the assistance of teammates, so it is difficult to rely on hunters to turn over in most absolute headwind situations.

There is only one person in the royal tomb who can overcome such shortcomings, and that person is Zero.

Dylan's back teeth clenched slightly.

Zero invented an extreme method called close-fitting sniper. When the distance between the hunter and the target is negligible, then there is no so-called ballistic deviation, and the concentration will be full of shots.

However, compared with knights, axe warriors and elves, the hunter is brittle and has a very weak survival ability. Close-range attack is tantamount to exposing himself to danger and will die if he is not careful. Therefore, this kind of close sniper play requires skills and excellent psychological quality.

Dylan tried for many days and found that he couldn't do it.

He can't calmly fit the target completely, but once he pulls a little distance, the aiming line will not form and the bullet will deviate.

Not to mention three shots into one hole, he hasn't even two shots into the same hole until now!

So... the three shots he was ennobled in the finals, the three shots he talked about, was simply accidental!

Dylan was depressed about this for a long time, but he saw the last name he wanted to see on the World Channel in the middle of the night.

Polaris_Zero.

The name has been gray for two years, and now it is lit up again and again, like a silent ancient demon king suddenly waking up. With the worship of countless believers, it is about to reshape the world.

But Dylan has just ruled the world!

He couldn't accept it. He shot at the target manically, turned the target into a sieve, and finally got off the line angrily.

The hatch slowly rose, and Dylan jumped out of the cocoon, wiped his pimpled and oily forehead, and turned to the bedroom.

He was caught by manager Cai Lun halfway.

"Big event." Cai Lun said, "Zero is coming back."

"No, it's already back. The major e-sports sectors will be blown up tomorrow. I'm afraid you're not lonely." Dylan said angrily.