042

The two were chatting when suddenly there was a pleasant "ding-dong" outside the door.

Shi Ya looked surprised, but He Youjin took the lead in reacting.

"Damn it, it must be the person of the alliance!"

Shi Ya gently said, "Ah," "Then should I call them all out?"

"Shout, hurry up, we must show enough sincerity!" He Youjin clenched his fist solemnly: "When you see them later, no matter how bad your reckless men are, you must keep smiling and only show eight teeth! The voice of the speech is not allowed to exceed 65 decibels! Be sure to leave a perfect impression in the other person's heart! Who dares not listen, I--" He Youjin bent down and took out a broom handle from nowhere, put it in the palm of his hand and hit a few sticks fiercely.

"... If you say so, we are really like ducks who come out of the lewd nest to pick up guests. Shi Ya was speechless: "Forget it, it's not as fat as Fire." After complaining, he turned around and called someone.

He Youjin also sorted out his clothes and facial expressions, and politely walked to the gate of the base. Team P gathered in the hall one after another, and one by one took out their rare spirit. Xia Tong was still a little nervous. She pulled Lin Mingfei's sleeves and got a soothing smile from Lin Mingfei.

Two seconds later, they heard He Yu's hysterical roar.

"Fang! Hao! What?? Why are you, the grandchild of a turtle!!!"

Team P: "????"

Shi Ya's pupils were shocked, and she questioned at a super-fast speed: "It is said that 'must show enough sincerity, no matter how bad the mood is, and keep smiling, only eight teeth are allowed, and the voice of speech should not exceed 65 decibels. Be sure to leave a perfect impression in the other party's heart'? "

Zhou Yanjun's focus was normal. He turned his head and said, "Who is Fang Haoyang?"

Lin Mingfei lowered his head and pinched his chin and thought, "Why do I sound a little familiar with this name... Ah!" Suddenly, his inspiration flashed and his eyes lit up. "I remember, Fang Haoyang is my junior high school classmate!"

"Your junior high school classmate?" The rest of the people asked with one voice.

"Yes, he is also a junior high school student of He Youjin." Lin Mingfei said with a faintly excited look: "I know why He Youjin is so angry!" After saying that, he strode out of the gate.

Outside the gate, He Youjin was staring at the tall Alpha like a stimulated cockfight. The Alpha was in his twenties, wearing a pair of black-framed glasses and a decent British-style long windbreaker, and looked elegant.

"Wow!" Xia Tong lay on the door and looked at it with emotion: "It's so beautiful! He is worthy of being a classmate of Zero!"

"I can't see that you are still a little sage. Your mouth is about to flow out." Shi Ya pinched Xia Tong's ears with tears and laughter.

In the face of He Youjin's finger-nosed scolding, Fang Haoyang's performance was very calm, and only the raised eyebrows could roughly reflect his emotional fluctuations at this moment.

Lin Mingfei appeared outside the gate of the base, looked at Fang Haoyang, squinted and said, "Lao Fang, I haven't seen you for a long time."

"Yes, long time no see." Fang Haoyang said.

He Youjin was half a head shorter than both of them, and he felt that the behavior of the two Alphas from the top of his head was very arrogant and inhuman, and his beautiful face was even more distorted.