060

Although there are many people scolding, the number of people watching the live broadcast has not decreased at all, and the number of people online has increased in the form of an index.

After the temporary server for the event is boarded, the map is limited. There is only an open space with an open vision, which is used for players to warm up. Players can make final skills and equipment adjustments here.

This was the first time that she was in the same team with all the people in Team P. Xia Tong was uneasy, but she felt a faint excitement. She held the staff in her palm and sometimes tightened and sometimes loosened.

"Brother..." He couldn't help getting close to Lin Mingfei and pulling the corner of Alpha's clothes. "Do I want to change my skills or something... It seems that everyone is changing..."

His move was broadcast directly.

The audience watching the live broadcast outside the venue could not hear what the players said. They only saw the beautiful and delicate little boy stickyly leaning over and pulling their cold clothes.

[I'll go... I didn't even see it. Is Zero taking care of the children?

[Look at this boy's height, are you serious?? I can't see where it is in the crowd! Even if there is a stampede accident, he can be injured by mistake.]

[Please, we are looking at the hot-blooded battle, aren't we coming to see the little sweetheart looking for the brother?]

[Can you let him go! I don't want to see him pestering my husband!]

[Blink, get out of the P team! Get out of the holographic e-sports! Get out of the career circle!]

In that room, Lin Mingfei lowered his head and gave Xia Tong a soothing look.

"No need to change, I said, today is to test the training results. Whether the result is good or bad, it is an explanation for yourself.

Xia Tong's eyes moved slightly. He wanted to say something, but it was too late. They transmitted it from the preparation map to the arena map.

This training match follows the official game system, random map, five games and three wins, and there is also a game anchor playing commentary off the field.

"Our legendary three-time championship team Polaris is expected to return. Everyone saw that they brought a very special new member. Ah, you can see that this new member Blink is very cute, and it is also different from most of the professional players we have seen in the traditional sense... .... I don't know if it will surprise everyone!"

"The gourd team on the other side... Ah, maybe not many people remember the name. They actually participated in the last league, but they didn't get very ideal results. This year, the gourd team changed a lot and joined three European players. These three players have a good ranking in the European service. Among them, Alex is a very famous paladin in the European service. Players are best at raiding, which is also a nightmare for many crisp professions. In this way, the collision between the old and new teams of the two teams will definitely produce wonderful moments! Let's wait and see!"

"Ah, now you can see that the players from both sides have been transmitted to the map! Let's see what kind of mysterious scenes they will meet in. WOW! WOW! WOW!" The commentator gave a very inflammatory cheer: "Oh, my God! It turned out to be the most harsh and changeable day and night plateau!"

The live viewing angle switched to the game interface, and the venue was dark. The official director adjusted the brightness and saturation color of the picture in time, so that the audience could see the players' every move more clearly. In fact, the players were in a dark plateau land. After a moment, the sky A glizing light flashed in it, and the range gradually became larger. The four fields became bright and tended to daytime. The players were finally able to see the surrounding environment. There were only clusters of sparse poplar forests nearby, and sometimes there was a new wind shuttling through it, which was cold and tremuring.