025

At this time, in the snowy palace, Zhou Yanjun and other teams had touched the last BOSS statue monster, and the fierce battle was fierce.

"BOSS is going to be furious! Hide from his AOE! Little Bo pulls up hatred! Mammy, focus on milking the little dwarf who is not full level. Don't let him die. If he dies, he has to run the map from the beginning. His short legs are a waste of time - oh, hey!" Halfway through his words, his shoulders suddenly sank, and the little wizard actually stepped on his shoulder and used him as a foot. The light jump is three feet high.

"Look at me!!" Xia Tong shouted refreshedly, waved the staff vigorously, and a series of dazzling spells "crackled" at the head of the statue monster. The top of the skull was the key to the boss. The defense coefficient was low, and he watched the blood line "rub" and fall down. Zhou Yanjun rode the White Wolf King and galloped out a cross formation at the feet of the BOSS, making the BOSS move slowly. The clumsy savage shooter in the distance finally hit a few shots.

"Fineer, you are very arrogant now, little dwarf! Aren't you afraid?" Zhou Yanjun was shocked to look at the little wizard who was flying in mid-air.

"I will also grow up, okay? Don't underestimate me!" Xia Tong hummed proudly. Several people had a stormy output. Before the boss's big move was finished, he was beaten off the stage. Xia Tong flashed a ring of golden light all over his body, which was a full-level sign.

"My task is complete!" He cheered and happily ran to the cat-eared girl's hand and circled: "Thank you, sister, for accompanying me to clear the customs!" Sister, you are so beautiful and kind-hearted! Good man! Choo-mi!"

He smiled so much that his eyes were bent like the moon, and his mouth was sweet. He melted his heart for the cat-eared girl and said happily, "Oh, thank you. Please call me if you need it next time!" Let's add a friend!"

Zhou Yanjun snozzed jealously: "Ha ha, woman!"

"I think we may have time to drive the emperor's ghost at our speed." Bo Yu said, "Fire, or you can take a look first."

"Yes!" Zhou Yanjun rode on the wolf's back and flew out.

"Oh, my God, is it a hidden boss? I haven't seen the hidden boss yet!" The savage archer couldn't help but be surprised and rubbed his hands frequently.

"I've seen it several times, but it's all with the boss in the full-body copy, a disabled lineup like you... It's really the first time." The cat-eared girl said.

"Why is there a disabled lineup?" The savage shooter was embarrassed.

"A stroke master, a trumpet that is not full, this is not called a disability!" The cat-eared woman said sharply, she couldn't help touching Xia Tong's little head: "But we can't stand our little wizard. I'll find another way. I'm going to sort out the strategy of brushing this book and send it to the forum and Weibo to increase fans!"

At this time, Zhou Yanjun sent a message on the team channel: "Come on! The emperor's ghost hasn't opened yet!"

"Wonderful!"

Several people were overjoyed and trotted in high spirits.

The hidden BOSS is different from the instance BOSS. It belongs to the public BOSS. Anyone can fight, but the reward of the BOSS will fall on the player or the team that gives the last blow to the BOSS, so it often leads to conflicts between the player and the team. Later, everyone also felt that this was very annoying, so they simply acquiesced to an untexted rule, hiding the BOSS on a first-come, first-served basis, and whoever opened it first would belong to him. The robbing boss will be scolded. For example, the saber-toothed tiger team that organized a group to rob the emperor's ghost with Polaris. Although it was a professional team, the bad deeds were still whipped on the forum, Weibo and other platforms for a long time.

Fortunately, most players have self-esteem and are not willing to be scolded. After arriving at the destination, they have no worries. According to the copy strategy, one person stands one by one and one to twisted the stone pillar next to the coffin.

Soon, the world floated through the system big character newspaper: [Player Polaris_Fire led teammates Polaris_Island, Xia Xiaoyu, Cat Ear Niang, Dragon Pattern Batian opened the coffin of Emperor Lyle in the White Snow Palace, triggering the hidden plot!]

At this moment, KUQ's Jin had just finished playing the last BOSS statue monster of the White Snow Palace. He glanced at the system notice and almost vomited blood.

"They hang up, damn it! Why is it so fast!" He roared.

"I'm here to hide the boss. It's bullshit. I'm gone." The leader of their regiment was discouraged and said, "Thanks to the presence of our team and professional players, we can't beat a loose group."

"Damn it, what kind of group? There were two professional players in it, both of them from Polaris--" King Kong blurted out, and then he realized that it was wrong.

It's been so long. When it comes to Polaris, his established impression is still strong.

"Don't make a fucking excuse. The food is the food. Let's break up." Everyone in the regiment withdrew one after another. King Kong clenched his fists angrily and his teeth giggled angrily.

His eyes suddenly lit up, as if he had thought of something. He opened the list of friends with resentment. Coincidentally, several IDs of the saber-toothed tiger prefix were on.

The players of the professional team usually have more or less intersections, whether they play practice games or anything else. Even if the friendship is not good, most of the friends are added.

King Kong opened the private chat box with [Sword-toothed Tiger Dylan] with a cold face.

KUQ_KKONG: [D GOD, GRAB THE BOSS? The emperor ghost of the White Snow Palace, I'll lend you my copy CD.]

KUQ_KKONG: [The wish that was not realized two years ago can be realized today.]

After sending these messages, King Kong is still a little guilty. After all, nearly two years have passed since the feud between the saber-toothed tiger and Polaris. When it is mentioned, it can be regarded as digging a grave. He is not sure whether such an old hatred can be used by the saber-toothed tiger.

But he wanted to try. He just didn't want Zhou Yanjun and Xia Tong to be cool.

With a "ding-dong", he got a response.

Sword-toothed tiger Dylan; [Snatch, team me up.]