146

Zheng Linchuan was furious.

Because he saw Xia Tong, he was not only ticketed, but also lost a mobile phone.

The ability of netizens to criticize people is invincible. Let him go back? After going? I didn't sleep well for a few days, and I was so depressed that I got angry. Several big bubbles, his parents and even his lovers? Terrified.

After? Come on, Zheng Linchuan, like a different person, suddenly began to pay attention to the events of holographic e-sports. He wanted to see the little one who was dominated by him and did not dare to wear it. What on earth has become an invincible look now? Paying attention to it, and the live broadcast of the final of the Wangling Championship League will start.

Zheng Linchuan was in front of his mobile phone and looked at the special effects of the game that he couldn't understand at all with a gloomy face. He couldn't hear it at all when he heard it in his ear. White? The super-fast game commentary? You can see the beautiful and fast little one? The wizard wears shining appearance clothes and stands in the middle of a group of equally eye-catching Alpha teams, sometimes charging, sometimes deftly walking, sometimes revealing? Resolute and sharp expression, sometimes looking at others and smiling? The only thing in common is that every time Xia Tong makes a move, the bullet screen area is? There are countless people cheering for him, shouting moths of goose, shouting baby, and some people shouting with another name - Polaris_Zero.

[Z God helps the baby block the damage again!! Whoo-hoo, whoo-hoo, so good, so good!!]

[Z God give? Blink is really straightforward and sharp, and it makes my treasure an MVP? What kind of peerless old attack is it!!]

[The double C combination is really strong and easy to match!! Just ask when you will get married!! I immediately moved the Civil Affairs Bureau!!]

This? Some? The content is like dancing in Zheng Linchuan's minefield, which makes him angry. Do you want to? Do you know that Xia Tong was bought by his parents? Why the fuck is his child bride matched with someone else? Zheng Linchuan felt the green hair on his head, and his face was extremely bad. He took "Polaris_Zero"? A long string of difficulties? What are the spelled English letters? Entered into the search box, pressed the search button, and the thousand-degree encyclopedia popped up again? Related entries.

Polaris_Zero, real name: Lin Ming? Fei, gender: male, second gender: Alpha, height: 189cm.

Alpha in the photo looks handsome and cold, and it is a little difficult to mess with. Zheng Linchuan licked his dry lips, turned around and searched the address of Polaris Club on the Internet.

Because of the change of a new hunter, the overall strength of the Sabre-toothed Tiger Team was slightly inferior to last year. It stopped in the top four with the Rainbow Team, and the Shadow Team broke into the finals with Polaris. In the end, Xia Tong was ashamed and pressed MM Dou, the strongest wizard in the royal tomb. On the resurrection point of the picture.

There are winners and losers in the game, but after the game this year? Is the atmosphere of the interview as clear as in previous years? It's obviously different.

Rainbow Team: We were in the top four last year, and we are still in the top four this year. What right do you have to say? Have we regressed? In the case of the regression of the general environment, if we don't retreat, that is, progress, what? What do you say? The environment? Look at the saber-toothed tiger next door, are they all? It has regressed like that!

Sword-toothed Tiger Team: What? Say? Have we regressed? Are you kidding?! That's because the new hunter of our team came too late and lacked running-in. Are you waiting for Ming? Year, Ming? We will definitely kick Polaris off the throne of the championship!