095

Xia Tong estimated that he had been ready to have a good time in the snow for a long time, so he put his mobile phone in Lin Mingfei's coat pocket in advance. Lin Mingfei was quite satisfied with Xia Tong's invisible behavior, and also found an opportunity to record his fingerprints into Xia Tong's screen lock.

At this time, Xia Tong's mobile phone vibrated in his pocket.

Lin Mingfei was stunned, lowered his head and took the mobile phone out of his pocket. Without thinking about it, he unlocked the screen lock.

I received a new message on the WeChat interface.

Saber-toothed tiger_yoyo requests to add you as a friend.

In Lin Mingfei's opinion, yoyo is the only normal person in the saber-toothed tiger who doesn't need to be beat so much. It should not matter to add a friend, so he didn't think too much and clicked for Xia Tong to confirm.

System Tip: [You have become friends, you can start chatting!]

Sword-toothed tiger_yoyo: [blink, I'm Goblin!]

Lin Mingfei: "..."

Saber-toothed tiger_yoyo: [You blackmailed me and I can't add you. You can add me again!]

Saber-toothed tiger_yoyo: [Or you can give me your mobile phone number, and we can send a text message to contact you!]

Sword-toothed tiger_yoyo: [We have all apologized to zero, but it is officially sincere.]

Saber-toothed tiger_yoyo: [Look if you don't believe it, [screenshot] [screenshot] [screenshot]

Saber-toothed tiger_yoyo: [We should be friends now, right? So what you said before doesn't count?

Saber-toothed tiger_yoyo: [Didn't you say you wanted to sing to us before!]

Sword-toothed tiger_yoyo: [Sing a song sometime? I called Lao Wang and Mo Lan, and regarded them as a team building between brothers and teams.]

Lin Mingfei's eyes gradually narrowed into a thin slit, and a dark luster ejaculated from his eyes.

He pressed the "speak" button and just said the word "roll", which suddenly stopped.

He did not immediately release his finger, but moved his finger up and moved it to the cancelled position before loosening it.

Singing.

Xia Tong actually promised them to sing? ... Who is so ignorant?

This goblin is also very bold. As soon as he comes up, he first asked for his mobile phone number and asked for a team building between brothers. When can he make an appointment to do team building without the consent of the captain? Can he make a py transaction like this in private??

Lin Mingfei was still sour in his heart, and he had a sense of displeasure that his private territory was about to be occupied, but after seeing the word "singing", the unpleasant feeling was immediately reduced a lot, and it was replaced by a subtle sense of pity.

Over there, Xia Tong couldn't lift his head because of Zhou Yanjun's snowball attack. The ice and snow stubble on his head seemed to be many years old overnight. He cried back from the battlefield. His little nose was red with cold, like a carrot. He put his arms around Lin Mingfei's waist and hid back: "Wow-woo Wow, zero!! I can't beat fat, woo-woo, sneeze--"

"Hey, hey, you said you wanted to play with snow. If you can't beat it, why do you complain!" Zhou Yanjun pulled his neck and shouted.

"Woo-hoo, I just want to make a snowman!! You robbed my snowman's head and I fought back!! Zero~~~~" Xia Tong aggrievedly stuck to Lin Mingfei and continued to plead for justice.