139

Fortunately, antipyretics are still a little useful.

Xia Tong finished the antipyretic, and was he? Lin Mingfei was placed at the head of the bed and lay flat and rested for a while? After a while, Alpha will pack up the things he wants to bring when he goes out later. When it comes to Lin Mingfei, will you? Chedu? After packing up and coming back, Xia Tong was in a much better state than before. She was already sitting by the bed and bending over to change her shoes.

Lin Mingfei looked at the little Omega bending his fingers and lifting the heel several times before he stuffed his feet completely. He couldn't help but feel worried. He walked over a few steps, pressed Xia Tong's forehead with his big hand, and tried to keep the temperature.

"Are you all right?" The worry in his voice can hardly be concealed, and his eyebrows are also? Gathering tightly.

"I'm a lot." Xia Tong raised his face, puppy? He rubbed his palm and smiled, "I don't feel so dizzy, right? I have a little strength to walk!"

The frontal temperature of the palpation has indeed receded a lot. It's not as hot as before, just? Is Xia Tong's face still not very healthy, with one on her cheeks? Some strange flushes, like rouge? Generally, the skin color is more pale and transparent.

"After today's game, can we have a good rest tomorrow? God." Lin Mingfei said, he also? Don't know this? Is he comforting Xia Tong or comforting himself?

"Hmm." Xia Tong nodded.

Time does not wait? Can't you allow Lin Mingfei to continue to hesitate? Jiao Xin, He Youjin has already urged outside. Is he only? So that he picked up Xia Tong's backpack and helped little Omega out of the room.

One? On the way, Xia Tong put another antipyretic sticker on his forehead, and did not doze off again. Instead, he chewed a few mints to wake up his mind and shook them from time to time? Shake your little head, too? It's not uncomfortable, is this? On the contrary, it made several teammates feel more and more uncomfortable.

After the car arrived at the venue, they? A rare one? Are there no fanatic fans surrounded by crowds nearby? Say hello, but immediately escort Xia Tong to the lounge.

Have you taken antipyretics for a short time? Can't eat any more, how many people in Polaris look at Xia Tongyi? The side is withered and the withered look, each of them? It's terrible, and even if it includes Shi Ya, now it's the only one? Can you express your concern? Only? There are--

"Xia Xiaotong, drink more hot water."

People with a fever are easily thirsty, Xia Tong? If you don't refuse, will you be? They? Take turns, one? One cup after another? The "persuasion water" of the cup, will it really make people comfortable to drink hot water? Some, but soon, Xia Tong felt that his stomach was full.

Is it like the body? He kicked a water bag inside and walked around?" "Scram, Xia Tong thinks this? How can it go down? It's not good. If you drink too much water, it's easy to urinate. Shall we open later? The game has started, and the urination in the game is affected.

Has the front stage been opened? Start broadcasting the implanted advertisement and? Sponsor, how to swim into the quilt? Did the field control personnel remind you to take them? When she was ready to go to the waiting room, Xia Tong felt that the bathroom was empty, so she hurriedly said, "Manager He, I'm going to go to the bathroom? Just come."

"Okay, remember to go to the guest-only bathroom. Go back quickly, we? Here? Wait inside? You." He said.

Xia Tong nodded and trotted in the direction guided by the field control.

Also? Maybe it's cold medicine and? antipyretic medicine one? It worked. He really felt that he was much better. Hold on? You should be able to play well on the field, and it's best not to hold back.