086

The official server maintenance caught off guard, and polaris's evening training was forced to be interrupted. Several other old dog coins seemed to be used to it, and they were quite happy to steal half a day's leisure. Only Xia Tong was a little anxious. He just went to the forum to search for a wave of shadow teams. In the personal interview of the wizard player mm Dou, mm Dou revealed some of his personal favorite playing methods in the interview, including a control flow, replacing the attack enchantment on the weapon with a probability deceleration control enchantment, while sacrificing part of the defense attributes, thus increasing part of the reduction. The attribute value of cd.

It is said that mmdou is a strange explosive wizard. Unexpectedly, he has tried various genres before, including control flow or consumption flow. All the top wizard players can only choose the most suitable style after mastering all the genres, and they have put a lot of effort into it. , not a day-in-day genius.

Xia Tong felt that this spirit was worth learning and wanted to try it.

The focus of this genre is on the control enchantment of weapons, which requires a series of tasks and monsters to get it.

So Xia Tong waited for a long time. As soon as the official server maintenance was over, he couldn't wait to climb the game before he could send a notice.

At this time, although the game can be launched, the live broadcast plug-in terminal still cannot be opened, but Xia Tong was not interested in such things as live fans, so he checked the strategy and went to the target map.

At this time, the time in the game of the royal tomb is synchronized with the time of the outside world. The night was lonely. As soon as he got out of a cave, he saw the stars and moonlight falling on the mountain stream, the shadow of the tree, and a figure with a pointed hood was standing there. The man also held a long staff in his hand, as if he was a wizard.

Xia Tong wanted to be at the same point on a map. I'm afraid she was also here to do that series of tasks. If you do it together, you should get twice the result with half the effort, so she shouted enthusiastically, "Hey! This friend, you--" Before he finished speaking, the man's cat's waist came out of the shadow of a tree, and the game id above his head was exposed.

Saber-toothed tiger_goblin.

Xia Tong's expression stiffened, and his mouth shape immediately changed 360 degrees: "-- Stay away from me!"

Goblin looked up and noticed Xia Tong. That guy was really blushing when he met an acquaintance. When he saw this gadget, he was like seeing a ghost. Goblin was unhappy in his heart as if the spark had fallen into the dry wood.

Goblin still remembers the scene when he saw Xia Tong for the first time. At that time, Xia Tong was brushing the White Snow Palace with Zhou Yanjun and Bo Yu. They were full of food to grab monsters. Originally, they wanted to show their team and he also told dylan that this little wizard's face was very beautiful. It was my dish. When he asked him for the face shape. Data, adding a friend can also teach this beautiful brother how to play wizards...

Then they were directly beaten into brothers by their beautiful brothers...

As a result, it turned out to be better now. Xia Tong directly became a wizard at home. Goblin was not to mention how aggrieved he was. The psychological gap crossed the Pacific Ocean, shattering his self-esteem as an alpha and a strong team player. In addition, it was mixed with some other inexplicable emotions.

But one advantage is that... At least it proves that blink's face is not face data, but his own face.

...... Why did all the good-looking ones go to polaris? Is it the soil and water that feeds them?