115

In the next two days of the competition, all the members of Polaris, who had slept enough, were radiant, full of momentum, and won a winning streak all the way. Finally, they had a place in the field of record discussion in the forum, which was completely different from the previous bad words. Their fan range can be seen with the naked eye. It has been widened, and the rainbow farts that praise them are also endless.

This is undoubtedly a happy thing. On the way back to the hotel, they were all busy? After brushing his mobile phone, he didn't raise his head. Zhou Yanjun and Xia Tong almost tripped over repeatedly, and was knocked to the brain by He Youjin.

"I'm sorry to trouble you to watch? Can you get some way?" He Youjin complained, "I think any of you want to be the first player in the history of holographic e-sports to break his leg by brushing his mobile phone. At that time, I will be ashamed to live. I won't help you talk!"

"But there are so many active fans all of a sudden. It's very happy!! Right, little dwarf!!" Zhou Yanjun hooked up with Xia Tong.

"Uh-huh!" Xia Tong nodded vigorously: "A lot of people cheer for us!"

"Look at your future." He Youjin said with a contemptuous face, "I have won three consecutive championships before. When? After the glorious legend, I can't see it at all. Don't use it as a rumor!"

"It's been two years. I haven't had this feeling of being surrounded for a long time? I feel it." Feeling of elegance? With great emotion: "And they are not greedy for my beauty, but admire my healing skills."

"I think they still want your beauty." Boyu is turning over? A theme post of "Mrs. Shi punching in" piled up of tall buildings is secluded.

Lin Mingfei was the first to put down his mobile phone and looked calmer than anyone else: "Let's play another game tomorrow. Our schedule should be over, right?"

"Yes, that's right." He Youjin said, "The 770 team that will fight tomorrow is not in the flow compared with the previous Amoon. There is nothing to worry about."

"Anyway, it's definitely no problem to be shortlisted." Shi Ya said, "Just fight casually. Alas, I sleep in bed, and I have dreamed of going back to the base to sleep."

"Me too, me too!" Xia Tong nodded desperately: "I really want to go back and hug my little yellow duck quilt QAQ! The quilt of the hotel is hard!"

"Oc, okay, I'll book you the earliest return ticket in the afternoon the day after tomorrow. Is it too late for you to come at 2:40? I'll go back after playing." He Youjin said, "What if you send it yourself? It's abnormal. It's not my fault for procrastinating!"

"I don't blame you!" A group of people laughed with one voice and pushed each other back to the hotel.

People are not as good as God. Originally, all the members of Polaris were ready to lie down and wait to go home, but the schedule suddenly changed.

The reason is that two teams happened to choose to withdraw from the competition due to internal problems, and they are also distributed in two different venues. As a result, the original number of teams on both sides is even, but now it has suddenly become an singular. There is bound to be a team? The game cannot be played.

The established schedule was maliciously damaged, but the live broadcast could not be stopped, which was tantamount to a bolt from the blue. The organizers of the alliance had a headache and could only hold an emergency meeting overnight. In the end, they temporarily decided to All the unfinished schedules? The quantity team was picked out and disrupted and matched again, because of the incident? Suddenly, they didn't even have time to organize the work of calling the manager representatives of the major teams to draw lots. They directly asked the programmer to write a Random program to export the results, and then make specific adjustments according to the venue and time and other issues.