020

Xia Tong returned to the game. After Lin Mingfei's enlightenment, his mood had completely calmed down. Now he just wanted to clear the White Snow Palace.

As soon as the transmission point near the snowfield flashed, I saw a simple and strong fat knight and a tall and strong axe warrior coming one after another. In addition to small details such as hair color and clothing and the difference in reality, the facial features and figure characteristics were very clear at a glance.

"Damn it, this familiar map, the place where the dream of the saber-toothed tiger team ended." Zhou Yanjun stretched out and said, "Xiao Bo, how long has it been since we came here!"

"Two years." Bo Yu said.

Xia Tong looked at Zhou Yanjun and then at Bo Yu. He nodded his chin curiously with his fingers. Geng Zhi asked, "Fat, why didn't you pinch your face?"

Zhou Yanjun just wanted to answer, "Professional players have regulations not to forge facial images", and he suddenly felt that it was wrong.

"Why don't you ask Xiao Bo???"

Xia Tong: "Because Timer said--" He opened his mouth and suddenly woke up to Yan Jun's cold sight last week. "Goo-dong" swallowed the second half of the sentence "good-looking people don't have to pinch their faces".

"Nothing!"

"He may think you need it." Bo Yu's face was dismantling the stage without expression.

Xia Tong: "..."

Zhou Yanjun: "????"

Two seconds later, Zhou Yanjun poked Xia Tong's little brain with his thick and short fat fingers and roared, "What do I need?? Shit, you shallow gadget!! I don't want to be too popular!! What the hell do you know!"

Xia Tong covered her head and fled around: "I'm wrong, I'm wrong! Pang Pang, you are the most handsome and cute!"

"Don't call me fat!" Zhou Yanjun held his chest sadly and indignantly: "I called my good friend to take you to brush the book. You are so heartbroken."

With a "Ding-dong", the new player [Cat Ear Girl] joins your team.

Cat-eared girl: [Crooked day? The agreed 4=1???]

Cat-eared girl: [Zhou Yanjun, you lied to me again! You deserve to have sex without you!]

Xia Tong: [...]

Boyu: [...]

Soon, a brown-haired female elf flew out of the transmission point, with diamond-shaped translucent wings behind her, trembling ethereally. Her long legs were together, and her high-heeled boots clicked gently, and soon fell in front of Xia Tong, nod gracefully.

Xia Tong raised her head and looked at each other.

A moment later, the cat-eared woman reached out and patted the top of Xia Tong's head and smiled badly: "Hello, little shot."

Xia Tong: "..."

"Hahahahahahaha!!"

The pine trees piled up with thick snow not far away directly collapsed to Zhou Yanjun's long-lasting laughter. This guy rolled in the snow with laughter, and he was out of a happy Arras pig. The cat's ear girl didn't feel anything. She took a pinch of dull hair on Xia Tong's forehead and said wondered, "Why are you making yourself so short?" You can't see where the boss is in the larger copy with more people.

Xia Tong is dull: "... I--"

"He is an Omega. How long do you expect him to grow? This is his real height. Zhou Yanjun got up, shook his snow and said, "One meter 1.5 meters?"

"You are only 1.5 meters!!" Xia Tong squeezed her small neck and argued, "I'm 1.65 meters!!"

Zhou Yanjun: "That rounding is 1.5 meters."

Xia Tong: "..."

The cat's tone rose: "Omega?" She bent down as if she had seen something rare and pinched Xia Tong's upturned little nose: "Oh, Zhou Yanjun, I've always wanted to find an Omega brother. You know such a cute little brother and you don't introduce him to me!"

"Didn't I introduce you to you?" Zhou Yanjun said.

Xia Tong was hummed and snorted: "Let go--"

"Okay, okay, I'll let go. I'll definitely milk you later and protect you." The cat-eared woman hugged Xia Tong to her chest and said enthusiastically, "Pull another passer-by DPS to fight Lao Zhou. Oh, by the way, do you want to touch the hidden boss?"

"Hide the boss?" Xia Tong heard this noun again.

"Isn't the greatest value of the White Snow Palace the soul of Emperor Lyle?" The cat-eared girl said, "It will drop special effects weapons and rare materials!"

"We should be too late now, right? Their large troops have been in it for a long time. Bo Yu looked at the time and said, "It's almost half an hour."

"That doesn't necessarily mean we can drive the emperor's ghost. It's only half an hour, and we still have a chance." The cat-eared girl said.

"What kind of career do you have? I will send the recruitment." Zhou Yanjun said.

"Don't bring a wizard in and grab the equipment with Xia Xiaoying. The rest is optional." The cat-eared girl is considerate.

"Yes, I have no problem." Zhou Yanjun pulled a passer-by hunter in. The five people briefly greeted him and walked down the tomb road of the White Snow Palace.

Lin Mingfei came out of the administrative service center and habitually called Shi Ya.

The busy sound on the other end of the mobile phone lasted for a long time. Lin Mingfei looked at the flowing light belt on the street, and his right eyelid jumped somehow.

Without saying a word, he drove the car out of the garage and drove to the club of the Saber-toothed Tigers.

As the current popular hot club, the saber-toothed tiger directly chartered the townhouse in the city center. The lights in the courtyard reflected the upper half of the sky like day. Lin Mingfei got out of the car and happened to bump into Dylan who came out to take out to take out.

The two really met each other. Unexpectedly, Dylan was stunned for a moment. He subconsciously pretended not to know each other and was buried in leaving.

"Hey." Lin Mingfei shouted at him and walked over step by step: "Where is your team's handsome man?"

The man's voice was thick and deep, and the simple words had a pure male sense of pressure, which was irresistible. Dylan stopped and somehow began to sweat. He secretly scolded his mother and turned around and grinned.

"Long time no see, Zero." He greeted with a smile and wanted to say hello first: "Why are you free today--"

"I'm out of time to beep with you." Lin Mingfei frowned, and his voice was lowered by another degree. He bombarded with a full subwoofer, "Where's Ping Shuai?"

Dylan's spine was stiff, and he said baldly, "Ping Shuai went to play on the basketball court over there!"

Lin Mingfei turned around and left: "Thank you."

The man's tall and towering back disappeared in the night. It took Dylan a long time to come to his senses and find that the takeaway at hand was cold.

"Fuck you, I'm so scared. He's already angry." He stroked his beating heart and said to himself angrily, "Beanother, it's not me who went to find anger."