008

Ten minutes later, Xia Tong and Lin Mingfei arrived at Nightinging Spring together.

There are no copies or monsters in this map area. It is a scenic spot. The half-moon-shaped pool is clear to the bottom, reflecting the bright moonlight and the birds that live still on the branches.

The branches of laurel by the pool drooped, covering a pointed-eared elf lying and taking a nap. The elf had long pure gold hair, and his slender and tall body was wrapped in a rainbow-colored gauze, and his skin color was as pure as jade. If it hadn't been for the huge glittering "appreward" word hanging on his head, the picture was really dreamy and wonderful. .

Before Lin Mingfei and Xia Tong approached, the elf had opened his blue eyes and jumped up, and then fell lightly in front of the two.

"Every time I wait for you, you are not afraid that my patience will be worn out and you will abandon you from now on?" He held his heart in one hand and looked at Lin Mingfei with sadness.

Then his eyes slowly fell on Xia Tong's face.

Xia Tong slowly opened his mouth to him.

"Brother Shi?!"

"Xia Tong?"

Lin Mingfei:.......

The three pointed to each other and said with one voice, "How dare you two know each other?"

After a long time, Shi Ya was speechless and said, "The world is so small."

Xia Tong giggled twice and was pinched by Shi Ya's hand.

"It's really stupid to say that you are stupid. Don't you pinch your face again when you enter the game?"

"Brother Shi, don't you also use your own face? So is Zero. Xia Tong was pinched and called "Ouch, Ouch".

"No problem. Good-looking people like us don't bother to pinch their faces. At most, they are coveted for beauty." Shi Ya smiled. He suddenly bent down, approached Xia Tong's ear, and exhaled like Lan: "Why do you call me Zero Daming but you want to call me brother?"

Xia Tong flashed her curly eyelashes: "Ah?"

Shi Ya scratched his jaw with her fingertips and smiled, "Huh?"

Xia Tong squeezed his thin and soft lips. He couldn't say the specific reason. In fact, he should be called Lin Mingfei brother, but he subconsciously felt that no matter what his name was, Lin Mingfei would not be angry. Zero could bring them closer.

"I don't care what he likes to call." Lin Mingfei said calmly, "Anyway, I've heard his name."

Shi Ya: "Ha?"

Xia Tong giggled again: "Hey hey."

Shi Ya took a step back and looked at the two solid eyes in front of him in shock. Unexpectedly, no one felt that there was something wrong with this sentence, which made him feel that Timer's heart was very dirty, particularly dirty...

"Oc, let's talk nonsense." Lin Mingfei looked at Shi Ya: "Take it off."

Shi Ya twitched on the forehead: "Take off?? What to take off?"

Lin Mingfei: "Take off your equipment."

Shi Ya's old face rarely turned red, and the afterglow flashed over the little wizard with an ignorant face: "... This is not good."

Xia Tong turned around obediently: "Ah, should I avoid it?" As soon as he was about to leave, he was pulled back by Lin Mingfei with his little hat.

"Have you seen the reward offered above his head?" Lin Mingfei pointed to Shi Ya and said, "Ty thousand silver coins. If you kill him, you will have money to repair equipment."