136

During the period when Polaris was competing outside, He Youjin has never been on the issue of eating? If you treat them badly, you can always find good quality stores and major cuisines every day? It's your turn.

In the morning? At about nine o'clock, He Youjin sent the detailed address of today's dry meal in their team's WeChat group "Polaris Beauty Club" and told them to remember it at that time.

It is a famous Sichuan restaurant, which is most famous for eating bullfrogs. Lin Mingfei was the first to finish washing up, booked a car, and waited for the other three people to set off together at the door.

Unexpectedly, as soon as they arrived at the destination, they saw Zhou Yanjun sitting on the bench at the door of the Sichuan restaurant with two big dark circles under his eyes and his hands on his thighs? He was still holding a dry rice number plate in his hand.

The dead fat man's whole face was tense, and the fat meat, which usually looked naive, was twisted into horizontal meat, murderous, and the other four people of Polaris were shocked by this scene.

"Did Lao He ask Fire to come to line up in advance..." Shi Ya quietly bit Lin Mingfei's ear.

"Are you sure he came to queue up for dinner or to cut his stomach in public?" Bo Yu asked questions with no expression on his face.

"That's what you said... I'm really not sure." Shi Ya couldn't help taking a step back. "I even suspect that he came to cut my belly."

"Can you calm down?" Lin Mingfei glanced at Shi Ya, "At least he is also an old scum A in a vertical and horizontal love scene. Isn't this a small scene?"

"You really don't feel pain when you stand and talk!" Shi Ya said angrily, "I used to be a scumbag. After the scum, everyone is on the road to the sky at most? Go half way, I can't afford to provoke me, at least I can hide! How have you encountered this kind of situation - bowing your head and not looking up!!!" After a pause, Master Shi raised his hand and pressed his forehead, and still couldn't help twitching: "And you said that if the fat man Yanjun really wants to cut my abdomen later, is it okay for me or not to fight back?"

Lin Mingfei: "emmmm... Otherwise, it's better to return it symbolically and block your face.

Shi Ya: "...... Lin Mingfei, I'm going to you!"

His tone was a little higher, and it instantly came into Zhou Yanjun's ears. The gloomy fat man was like starting a radar on his head. His eyes were round, his thick neck was stretching, and his big head rotated left and right. Hope.

Shi Ya tactically retreated sideways and grabbed Lin Mingfei's coat with one hand, as if she was ready to escape at any time: "It's over, today? I'm afraid it's going to be fragrant and disappear--"

Xia Tong was the only one who was worried about Shi Ya's situation next to him. He clenched his little fist and stood on tiptoe solemnly, "Brother Shi Ya, don't be afraid!! I will try my best to help you stop the fat!!"

Shi Yasheng sighed hopelessly: "You, forget it..."

While talking, Zhou Yanjun already? Seeing them, they rushed over in three steps and two steps and bypassed them directly? Lin Mingfei, who stood in the front. Xia Tong blew his beard and stared at it to block Zhou Yanjun's process, but before he could get close, he hit Zhou Yanjun's thick arm, and then was bounced off and rubbed his little nose in pain.

Shi Yaqi was there, looking in horror at the invincible Arras pig straight towards himself? Are you going to be a general? Come here, already? He forced a smile: "Fire, we... We have something to say!" Before he finished speaking, he was grabbed by Zhou Yanjun's arm, clamped under his armpit, and dragged into the Sichuan restaurant aggressively.