145

Xia Tong left the studio angrily. After taking two steps, he realized that he would come back. God, it seems that he has not completed the set task, but now it seems very shameful and backboneless to go back. Little Omega is in a state of dilemma, so he called Lin Mingfei tremblingly.

As soon as the phone was connected, the little Omega, who was still cool and domineering a second ago, immediately milked, "Brother, I, I, I, as soon as I was angry that I didn't finish recording the program... I just ran out." The more he said, the lower his tone became, and he was so guilty, "I seem to have made a mistake!!"

Lin Mingfei was wandering outside. He was ready to pick up Xia Tong at about the same time. After receiving the phone call, he simply didn't go shopping.

"What are you panicking about?" He said, "Can they still take you? ? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Be a little tough, you? That's right again."

"Hard... Be tough, okay, I'm tough!" Xia Tong said, "Oh, they are here!"

"You? Don't hang up the phone. I'm listening." Lin Mingfei said.

Xia Tong answered, as if she had put down the phone, and her voice became a little far away. Then, Lin Mingfei heard the director and host over there begging her father and grandma to apologize.

Xia Tong is no longer the helpless and simple professional player at the beginning. He represents the progressive consciousness of the current Omega group. The audience is very popular, so now no one dares to make a fool of him casually. Lin Mingfei's heart is like a mirror, but the only worry is that Xia Tong's heart is soft, which makes others think that he is very ? Easy to bully.

But Xia Tong was very powerful this time. No matter how soft and hard the other party was, he did not agree to continue to accept the damn interview. Until Lin Mingfei appeared, Lin Mingfei was not easy to provoke anywhere. The other party was immediately suppressed and did not dare to entangle anything.

Lin Mingfei protected Xia Tong and left the studio. The two opened the door and sat in the car. Lin Mingfei stepped on the accelerator and patted Xia Tong's thigh.

"Okay, don't think about it. I'll take you to eat delicious food. What do you want to eat?"

Xia Tong pulled the seat belt in his hand and looked down, not saying anything.

"Xia Xiaotong?" Lin Mingfei glanced at him: "Baby? Dear? Please talk to me, or will I be very? I'm sad."

Did Xia Tong respond very well? It's perfunctory: "I'll take care of you? What, didn't I ignore you?"

Lin Mingfei: "."

Little Omega all the way? I'm not very happy when I get up, and I don't say why, Lin Mingfei is in peace? He was confused until he returned to the club. Xia Tong rushed into the door, rushed back to his bedroom as soon as possible, and began to demolish the house.

Lin Mingfei was hit by him? The battle was scared and followed in a hurry? Go, just look at Xia Tong pointing to the chandelier on the ceiling, the posters on the wall, and all kinds of? The established decoration in the room said angrily, "This? I don't like it, this? I don't like it either. They are all left by Ping Shuai. I want to change it and I want to change it!!!" He stuck up like cowhide candy and shook Lin Mingfei's sleeve vigorously: "Brother, I want to change it, I want to change it!!!"

As the darling of the whole team, He Youjin is now obedient to Xia Tong, and immediately called the creative studio to redesign the interior decoration for Xia Tong.