032

An hour ago, Wangling Continent.

The fat knight stood on the vast and desolate beach, stroked the long hair of the White Wolf King with one hand, and the long weapon stationed in the other hand, facing Xia Tong.

"Hold on, hurry up. It's not easy to find an open space. If this place refreshes the public boss later, we will step on it again!" Zhou Yanjun said impatiently.

Zhou Yanjun wants to take Xia Tong to the arena and decides to take Xia Tong to experience the basic process of the pvp duel first. However, the holographic sense of the game of Wangling is completely solid, so there are many people around, and the skill release and the player's position movement will be disturbed.

Needless to say, there are countless newcomers running tasks every day, not to mention those magnificent and beautiful scenic places. A large number of players crowded together to take photos and hang up. Zhou Yanjun finally found a cave that he thought was quiet and secluded, and just broke through two. The couple was doing shameful things, which scared him to escape.

As a last resort, Zhou Yanjun had to take Xia Tong to continue wandering around, just to find a no man's land. He broke his legs to find such a bare beach without a blind spot and would never hide the couple.

"Are other team players so troublesome when training?" Xia Tong said curiously.

"No, they all have self-built training maps of the team." Zhou Yanjun said with a wooden face.

"Then we don't have it?"

"No!"

"Why don't we have it?" Xia Tong asked full of thirst for knowledge, "Is it because we are a withered team?"

"Puff"

Zhou Yanjun suddenly blocked a mouthful of old blood in his throat, "Who told you this?" He held Xia Tong's shoulder and said humbly.

"I see everyone says so on the Internet!" Xia Tong blinked and said, "So withering is not a good meaning!"

"It's heartbreaking, old man." Zhou Yanjun sighed.

There is no self-built training map because if the team is not active for more than a year, it will be kicked out of the league registration list and enter the freezing period. In other words, they can only re-enter the active period if they sign up for the league again, and they will be eligible to rebuild their own training map.

"Forget it, we don't care about this either." Zhou Yanjun took two steps back and distanced himself from Xia Tong: "I'll give you a duel later. During the duel, the player will not die or lose the durability of the equipment. If the blood bar is empty, the duel will automatically terminate. Don't worry."

"Uh-huh." Xia Tong nodded.

"What you have to do is to avoid my skills, and then break my defense and knock me down." Zhou Yanjun said, "I know!" Xia Tong is full of confidence.

The next second, a system prompt appeared on his interface.

[Polaris_Fire invites Xia Xiaoxun to duel, accept or refuse]

Xia Tong clicked to accept it.

Zhou Yanjun's ID turned bright red. He turned over and rode the back of the summoning beast and rushed to attack, shouting, "I will use the swift shadow deterrence to catch the lightning, and you must remember--" With the roar of the mythical beast, he just forked out. Before he finished a real move, he saw the little wizard and the light. The floating leaves flew out like floating leaves.

"Mom duck!!" Xia Tong screamed for a while, and was scared to death. She crossed a parabola in the sky and fell into the ditch from afar with a "plop".