141

The nurse came to change another bottle of water, connected the retention needle, and watched the potion slowly dripping in the transparent rubber tube. Lin Mingfei finally couldn't help it. He asked urgently, "Nurse, me? Touching his hand, it has been burning hot all the time! Why doesn't his fever go down?"

The nurse stopped, looked at the pretty little Omega on the bed, sighed softly, and sighed: "He should be? Sexual persecution by allogeneic Alpha hormone, resulting in damage to the immune system and hyperactive response, me? We have seen many similar examples, Alpha casual? Release hormones to suppress Omega, making Omega sick for a long time. Now that the level of sex hormones in his body is seriously unbalanced, he must first level the level of sex hormones before further use anti-inflammatory drugs. Are you in a hurry now? It's useful. Take your time."

"Okay, me? No hurry, thank you. Lin Mingfei whispered, the words "sexual persecution of allogeneic Alpha hormone" rubbed his chest like a blunt knife. He gritted his teeth and asked, "Me? There is another question that I don't understand. I want to ask you.

"Tell me." The nurse is very patient.

"I?... Me? Give him a permanent mark." Lin Mingfei said in a hoarse voice, and he was a little confused: "Why can't you give him enough protection against other Alpha pheromones? Yes? Me? Is the pheromone level not strong enough?

The nurse pondered for a moment and said, "In fact, the implementation of sexual persecution has not been successful to some extent? Thanks to the pheromone you gave him, this also shows that your pheromone level is? It's high enough, why not? Is there anything that can protect him from other Alpha pheromones, me? Do you think so? There are two reasons, one is? The time you marked him has been too far away. The pheromones left in the superficial skin layer and sensory layer have been almost metabolized and can't be done? Use, on the other hand? Because of himself? Have a bad cold, and it is likely to have pneumonia. Body? Poor physical quality, so no? It is a way to resist other Alpha pheromones.

Lin Mingfei looked down and thought deeply.

"You can mark him a few more times when he recovers." The nurse smiled and comforted, "Don't think so much now."

"Thank you." Lin Mingfei said sincerely.

After the nurse left, Lin Mingfei's attention? Is the force concentrated on Xia Tong's body again? On, he went to wash a clean towel and gently and carefully wiped Xia Tong's arm. There were several pieces of cyanosis on the little Omega's arm, probably all? It is caused by bumps in the bathroom. While taking care of Xia Tong, he reviewed what happened before the game in his mind, and only felt that it was everywhere? Coincidence, everywhere? Weird.

At this time, his mobile phone rang. Lin Mingfei put down the towel and found that it was? How to play? Call for call.

As soon as the phone was connected, it was noisy, and it seemed that someone was still crying.

Lin Mingfei got up? When he walked out of the ward, he said in a low voice, "What do you say?"

"The surveillance at the door of the bathroom was broken. Do you believe it?" Listen to He Youjin's voice? He got up and got angry: "Is this fucking? Crime!"

There seemed to be a person crying continuously at the other end. While crying, he defended, "I? I? I didn't know this would happen... Me? Is it the first time to participate in such a large-scale event? I? I was afraid that the players would not be able to get to the front desk on time, so I stopped them... Me? Really not? Think so much."

Lin Mingfei frowned: "Who is crying?"

"That's right? Did you receive me before? Our field control." He Youjin said on fire. He turned around and seemed to be? Asking the other party, "He is so unskilled, can you tell me?" Isn't he? What about the intern? A regular employee?