040

The next morning, the sun leaked into the bedroom from the cracks of the curtains. The little robot regularly flashed the eyes of LED lights on the bedside table. The little Omega, who huddled in the quilt, turned over, stretched his limbs on the warm and comfortable bed, and yawned for a long time.

I slept soundly and down-to-earth. Although my limbs were a little soft and sore, my brain was very clear and I was particularly energetic.

Xia Tong slowly opened his eyes and hummed, "Debang, what time is it?"

"At 9:30 a.m., excluding the intermittent time, you have been sleeping for 12 hours, Xia Tong."

"Twelve hours! No wonder it's so energetic!" Xia Tong yawned again, sat up from the bed and stretched.

When you are in a good mood, you can ignore the little uncompleaiety on your body. Xia Tong got out of bed happily to wash. Deppon reminded him in time: "Xia Tong, you didn't take the medicine on time yesterday."

"Ah! That's right!" Xia Tong patted her head and said, "I said, I feel like I forgot to do something, but I can't remember it!" So I didn't take any medicine!" He turned to Deppon and said seriously, "So I had a fever yesterday, and then I fainted. It seems that Zero brought me back, right?"

"You experienced the first great harmony in your life yesterday." Deppon's LED eyes flashed frequently and solemnly warned him: "It is commonly known as the fever period."

"Ah?" Xia Tong was stunned: "Me?"

Deppon didn't say that he hadn't reacted yet. Deppon made it clear that he felt a little uncomfortable and sweated a lot.

Xia Tong's snow-white little face turned into a persimmon in an instant. He was like a new bud yesterday, and he couldn't wait to absorb all the dew.

First, he was weak all over, and then his consciousness became uncontrollable. His body was like an explosion in the primitive universe. The explosive dog formed a huge black hole to suck in the nearby stars... He followed these remaining clues and recalled for a while. Some of the details of the fire wax last night gradually came to his mind, making Xia Tong's cheeks hot.

As a result, he couldn't wait to stick with the Alpha with the fragrance of white sandalwood forever, pestering the other party like a cat, acting coquettishly and cute, eager to get his touch.

How could this happen!?

Xia Tong was petrified in place.

Deppon gave him popular science by the side: "Omega's special period is to prepare for conception, and all the functional systems of the body will enter a high metabolic state synchronously, thus secreting a lot of sweat..."

"Stop talking, stop talking! I don't have the face to see anyone!!" Xia Tong stamped her feet in shame and anger, covered her face and rushed into the bathroom.

Deppon's persistent rotating wheel moved to the door of the bathroom and continued to improve Xia Tong's knowledge of the three sexes through the door: "Omega has two ways to deal with it in the special period. First, send it to the hospital to drip pheromone antagonists. Second, it accepts the mark of Alpha, which means that Alpha is defined by biting Om. The process of injecting ega's hindneckline into its own pheromones.

Xia Tong hurried into the shower and hurriedly turned on the water heater. The warm water flowed down his hair, and he suddenly felt much more comfortable.

The vast white water vapor steamed his face slightly red, and his heart also beat violently and quickly at high temperature, pumping endless blood into the blood vessels. Xia Tong stretched her neck and vaguely felt a dull pain in the back of her neck. She couldn't help reaching out and touching it and touching the uneven skin.