055

Lin Mingfei and He Youjin were left and right at the door, waiting for the trial from the alliance.

He Youjin only felt that the cold wind poured straight into his collar. No matter how he covered it, he couldn't cover it up. He felt unhappy and said puzzledly, "Zero, are you really going to let them enter the base to investigate?"

Lin Mingfei glanced at him.

He Youjin paused, knocked on the forehead with his finger bones, and shook his head like self-deprecating: "Oh, I'm also dizzy. What nonsense are you talking about here! Can you really not let them come in to check or something! If we don't let them in, it makes us feel so guilty. If we have nothing to do, it will be a problem..."

Lin Mingfei snorted lazily, his eyes suspended in mid-air, and there was no focus, "What? Do you think it's a loss to be investigated for no reason?

"Aren't you talking nonsense? I'm so aggrieved. Why should I check them? He Youjin said angrily, "Isn't it insulting people!"

As soon as he finished his words, he saw Lin Mingfei's slightly frowning eyebrows unfolding. The old beast still had a loose expression of "too lazy to talk nonsense to them" one second ago, and the next second, his eyes became sharp and bright, and even the corners of his lips rose slightly and smiled brilliantly.

Such a polite and hospitable smile not only did not make He Youjin feel a little friendly, but also gave birth to a little sweaty chill from his spine.

Why does he think Lin Mingfei, an old beast, is going to start eating people?

As he expected, there was a reason for Lin Mingfei's change in attitude. From the end of the road in front of the door, a group of people came. Judging from the good clothes and walking posture of this group of people, it is obvious that they are "law enforcement officers" from the alliance.

Before He Youjin came to his senses, Lin Mingfei had already taken the initiative to meet him. He took the initiative to shake hands with the other party, and said clearly and cheerfully, "Honor, you. Thank you have worked hard all the way. I'm really sorry."

He Youjin: "???"

This is probably the first time he has seen this guy so humble and respectful in the years since he has known Lin Mingfei! Don't take the wrong medicine! The opposite is the enemy. Hey!

Obviously, Lin Mingfei and his flattering attitude surprised the "law enforcement officers" who came to the alliance. Judging from their unified and complex changes in look, He Youjin is almost sure that they have confirmed the fact that there is a ghost inside Team P in their hearts.

"Hey, hey... Why are you so flattering--" He couldn't help biting Lin Mingfei's ear, but Lin Mingfei didn't respond. He made a gesture and invited the "law enforcement officers" into the gate of the base.

Team P greeted each other. Although they were not convinced by this wave of "law enforcement", they still kept the most basic reason and smiled at the guests one by one.

Xia Tong was still a little afraid. She huddled behind the three people and poked out her eyes from the gap between them and looked at the people.

"Who is Xia Xiaoying?" The leader suddenly asked a question.

Unexpectedly named, Xia Tong was shocked. He came out with his back and his head hung to his chest like a persimmon. "Yes, it's me." He answered the question in a low voice like a primary school student who had been criticized.

After listening to the movement, the reaction of those people was very unified. First, their eyes shifted to the air for a while, and then moved to the ground together. They stared on the top of Xia Tong's head and did not seem to expect that the DPS explosion that the player suspected of hanging would be such a petite and exquisite man. The child.