051

Lin Mingfei was stunned and felt as if he had entered an unprecedented new realm.

In the past, it was such a situation in their team. Shi Ya was the most conscious but indiscreant. Bo Yu was the most obedient but the most incommanent, Zhou Yanjun... Zhou Yanjun is the thickest and the most twisted. As the captain, he needs to reconcile this group of demons, so he always needs a lot of energy to deploy. Of course, after the deployment, he had to complete his own work. He always let them go after the deployment, and he didn't say which team member he would accompany to the end.

When Xia Tong mentioned this, he vaguely recovered a little and realized that the current situation was different from before.

The so-called capacity of a barrel does not look at the length of the longest board, but only on how short the shortest board is. It doesn't matter whether the four of them are sharp or not. What matters is whether Xia Tong can integrate into them correctly and smoothly, and whether they can become a qualified e-sports player before the start of the league.

Therefore, it is necessary for him to ensure that Xia Tong's growth path is smooth.

Lin Mingfei turned to look down at little Omega's pitiful begging eyes.

And... And... May I ask who can refuse such a look!

Lin Mingfei was defeated. He thought that it was not an imminent thing to tidy up his backpack. He had the right to recover, so he shrugged his shoulders and laughed, "Accompany, of course, I will fight with you."

Xia Tong breathed a sigh of relief and became happy again. "Then I'll go to the group!"

"Hmm. Find me and pull me." Lin Mingfei said.

Xia Tong swallowed the reassurance pills given by Lin Mingfei and went to look through the recruitment information again. He picked out several group applications and waited happily for a while. As a result, he received a series of rejection messages.

"No more wizards."

"The wizard is full."

"Don't order wizards."

Xia Tong: "????"

He was confused and didn't know what had happened, so he poked out the recruitment information of the team that said "Don't click the wizard". The recruitment announcement suddenly said "The new group of the Sea Monster Valley is free to come". He right-clicked to check the team members and found that there was only one head in it, and the commander was a paladin.

This is very confusing.

Xia Tong was confused and chatted with the regimental commander in private.

Xia Xiaoying: [Didn't you say come casually? Why don't you want a wizard?

The civet ignores: [Look at it now.]

Xia Tong clicked on the recruitment information again, and then found that the recruitment content became: the new group of the Sea Monster Valley is free to come, no wizards.

Xia Tong: "..."

Can it still be like this?

?

He suddenly felt a little indignant in his heart, and then poked the leader's theory called the civet ignored.

Xia Xiaoying: [Why did you suddenly change the content of the announcement!]

The civet ignored: [Can you take care of it if I want to change it?]

Xia Xiaoying: [Then why don't you want a wizard?]

The civet ignores: [Don't you know how to read the strategy yourself? This is not a wizard, understand?