Monster's Counter

-Kickoff-

Team Z started with possession for the second match. With Y/N as the indefinite forward due to his ability in consistently making guaranteed goal opportunities, he planned on shooting from the start to get ahead of the game.

'Hm? They're....really cautious....'

44%

That was his current chance of making the shot from his current position. Despite the speed and power of his shots, there was less than a 50% chance of him scoring with it.....Impressive. Kuon was correct. They're much more dangerous since this next loss will be the end of them, not including their top scorer who should be that Okawa fellow.

'If their focus is defending against me...'

"Go, Bachira..."

Passing the ball lightly to the left, Bachira who took it perfectly. "Gotcha, Y/N-Chan~"

Bachira made his way into the enemies lines, where three defenders went at him from three different angles. Bachira's dribbling worked in 2-on-1 and 1-on-1 scenarios, but three essentially forced the cat boy to pass. Before he could, someone tried sneaking in for a stealthy steal. Bachira managed to nutmeg the guy before passing back to Y/N.

 Bachira managed to nutmeg the guy before passing back to Y/N

Niko Ikki

BL Ranking: 265th

'That guy...'

Noting to keep an eye on the bushy haired player, Y/N sped down the field. His chance to score continuously increased the closer his position was to the goal. They weren't pressing him as much as Bachira and Kunigami. A wise choice in his opinion. The less people guarding the goal only succeeded in making it easier for him to score and they probably weren't confident in their ability to steal from him.

'There! 80%...'

Getting to a spot where his chance entered the hot range, Y/N slid to a stop and aimed at the most defenseless spot.

-BAM-

The ball curved a little as it headed towards the goal, but that's not what Y/N's attention was on at the moment. Instead, it was at the bushy haired player from before who came sliding in to intercept his kick. He most likely underestimated just how fast Y/N would kick the ball or overestimated his own speed.

-BZZZZ-

1-0

Even with Team Y's defensive plays, Team Z found a way to get the first point. It was to be expected though. They had one of the five miracles on their team. Winning was never gonna be easy.

"Nice, Y/N! Let's keep going like this." A few light pats on the back by Kuon for getting the first point.

"I don't know if that'll work, Kuon..."