Awakenings

"Nagi!" In front of Team Z's goal, Reo ran up to his treasure, overwhelmed by the goal he made in front of Y/N.

"Reo..." Sitting up on one knee, Reo couldn't recognize the fire burning within Nagi's eyes. "Let's go again."

Frozen for a moment, Reo immediately regained his lost confidence. With Nagi like this, Miracle or not...Victory was assured in his eyes. While Y/N's gaze, he saw something completely different.

'That goal just now....'

An image of Bachira came to mind. It felt almost exactly the same. The circumstances, the feeling, the results.....

'Instinct...Both of them attacked without thinking, removing any chance of their movements being read...'

Instinct was something that no one could predict. Only doing so when they felt threatened...pushed by another. Combining that unreadable aspect with their own respective skills in dribbling and/or trapping...The formula for a super goal appeared.

'If that's the case...'

Instinct x Weapon = Super Goal

'I need to remove or better yet match one of those factors...'

Outmatching someone else's weapon is a bit too difficult. It was the core of their play styles. The most he could do is add their skill to his own style to create the ultimate style. Even then, trying to do that now of all times was risky.....

'Actually, the best time would be now, wouldn't it? If Nagi was able to get into that state at this point, assuming Valt felt the same thing, he'll most likely score next...'

The aforementioned miracle's presence certainly sharpened a bit from the beginning. What kind of change would he go through? 

Hearing the whistle blow, Y/N put his thoughts on hold. Thinking too much would put an hamper on his movements. On the bright side, even if they scored again, the score would only be tied and it was almost halftime, too.

RESTART

The round starts off with Y/N passing to Bachira. Smiling excitedly, the tease maniac dribbled through the enemy lines until Reo stopped him.

"Give it up, Blunt Bangs."

"Sure thing~"

Trying to anticipate Bachira's next move, Reo had yet to realize that Isagi was in the perfect position for a pass. Without looking away from Reo, Bachira kicked the ball towards him...

"Mine!"

Right before Isagi could properly receive the pass, Valt intercepted it away from Team V's and racing after it immediately after. A smile showing the immense fun he was having plastered on his face, it didn't change once after seeing Y/N going after the ball.

'I told you before...'

The veins in his legs bulging out, using the maximum amount of strength he could put into them coming in full force. His figure blurred into a blue light, getting to the ball before Y/N, who was mere inches away, could get to it.

'I'm faster!'

"Tch."

Y/N went after it sooner than he would've because he already figured what was about to happen. He didn't expect the massive boost in speed Valt would go through. Neither Bachira's nor Nagi's awakening changed their physical bodies, just their movements.