FC Barcha VS Bastard Munchen

His heart's beating increasing by the second as the time for kickoff quickly approached, a cold sweat brew on Isagi's face. He couldn't put his finger on it exactly, but something was definitely wrong compared to the previous matches he faced Y/N in.

'I know said he would take things seriously now, but it shouldn't have that much weight to it. If it's anything like Itoshi Sae's performance change, between me, Kaiser, and Kunigami, we should be more than enough. So why do still feel like...'

KICKOFF!!!

KICKOFF!!!

Starting the game off, Kaiser passed the ball to Ness. With his doll-like smiling face, Ness' pupils glanced across the field in search of passing options, all while Lara advanced towards him with Y/N behind him. As Y/N took a step to the left, Ness immediately took the chance to send a vertical backspin pass in between the pair, Y/N's eyes trailing the ball like prey as it flew to the left side of the field. 

And running on the left sidelines, BM's Grim trapped the ball, continuing his run straight after. "As the vanguard, my destined role is to die. What an amusement..."

Sprinting in a zig-zag fashion while hugging the sidelines, Grim continuously slammed into others players as he pressed forward. Isagi couldn't help but compliment the speed of their momentum, 'So efficient...Ness' pass and Grim's dribbling easily broke through Barcha's defenses. All that's left is the finisher, meaning...' His eyes glanced towards Y/N, who was side-by-side with Kaiser, preventing any passes from Grim. '...he'll strike here.'

With that in mind, Isagi pushed forward harder, noticing Kunigami in a position between Kaiser and Grim, making him the missing piece needed for their goal. 'Let's go, Kunigami. We're taking this team for ourselves!'

As Isagi expected, Grim crossed the ball to Kunigami. At the same time, Kaiser sped up, breaking free from Y/N and opening a path to the goal for himself. A heated glare in his eyes, Isagi practically demanded with his stare alone, "Pass it here!"

Unfortunately, both Kaiser and Isagi were denied a goal as Kunigami trapped the ball with his left foot, while holding back his two pressers. Pushing off of them, he moved the ball in-front of him and reared his right leg back.

BOOOOOOOOM!!!

Shooting the ball at the right side of the net, FC Barcha's GK wasn't pressed as another did his job for him. With suspiciously perfect timing, Y/N leaped to the ball's side before kicking the ball down the field. As he skid to a stop, he mockingly said with a disappointed tone, "How pathetic. You were given a second chance and that's all you show for it? Is there anything you won't fail at..."

Veins bulging with his rising anger, Kunigami grunted, "Keep barking. I'll enjoy it when your teeth get kicked in."

Watching the exchange from the side, Isagi's bad feeling only worsened. 'Kunigami...he really has evolved. If Y/N hadn't been there...no, I doubt it would've gone in anyways. The fact he was able to take it in the first place is praise-worthy enough. Although, that raises the question...How Y/N knew Kunigami would take the shot?'