P.X.G VS Manshine City I

As each team took their positions, millions of screens tuned in to the feed. "Welcome to Blue Lock TV, where the momentum never stops!! Football fans around the world, it's time for the sixth match to start!! Will we see another spectacular display by Blue Lock's Ace, Y/N L/N!? Will we see the power of the English team once again triumph over their opponents, as seen previously!?"

"Dear viewers all around the world..." These same viewers shook with anticipation sitting in the parks, in school, at home...wherever they were, they stopped to witness the match. "...it's time for Neo Egoist League's Sixth Match. France's "P.X.G" VS England's "Manshine City"! KICKOFF!!"

The ball at his feet, Christopher smirked in Y/N's direction, "Start it off, Superstar!" Kicking the ball to an area a good distance in front of said "Superstar", Y/N burst forward and reached the ball in an instant. He hadn't even touched the ball, but...something felt off.

Ego, Tomori, Loki, Chris, those on the field, hell...even the viewers at home flinched. Their bodies were reacting to an unknown and dangerous occurrence about to take place. To their surprise though...nothing happened. Y/N no longer had the ball as it was trapped by Rin, who was just as confused as everyone else.

They looked to the person in question for a quick second while in motion...only to find...

only to find

"Never mind. You can have it." Y/N muttered with a troubled expression on. 

'He changed his mind!? Now!?'

Ridding his "rival's" strange actions from his mind, Rin increased his speed with Kurona next to him. Quickly passing the ball to Kurona, he then sent it to Christopher behind them. A perfect triangle between the three of them formed, a combination they'd worked on during team practice.

"Switching to Rin, Kurona?" Reo asked as he approached the Shark Boy. "You shouldn't switch sides like that..."

"I'm not." Kurona received the ball once more, getting around the octopus swiftly before sending the ball back to Christopher. "Just doing my part." They pressed on with Reo trying his hardest to interrupt their system...

"Hey...Come one! We need more people to stop them..!!" Reo shouted to his team, finding it extremely difficult to keep up with the trio's attack. Two regulars from his team arrived a moment after in front of the trio to aid him...

"Fucking buzzards..."

"!!!"

Rin didn't have enough time to properly counter when Lui came out of nowhere and kicked the ball away from him. It looked like it would go out of bounds, until Chigiri leaped for it, trapping the ball, and landing...

"Nice clear, Flamehead."

"Hurry up and go, Red."

Already planning to act, Chigiri sprinted forward, commencing Manshine City's counterattack. Most of P.X.G's players were up front, so the chance of Chigiri taking a goal point from there was actually pretty high.