Extra: Second Time

A/U: April Fools (: Please forgive me!

With the scores starting to rack up, Isagi along with the others not apart of the "Top Six" began to question what kind of impact they could make on the match. 'Shit! With these guys deciding to duke it out among themselves, they aren't giving us a chance to "assert" or "co-exist". They already showed they don't need any help with scoring, so my best chance is to wait for an opening while they're dueling each other!'

RESTART!!

"Let's do the thing as last time, Y/N-chan!" Shidou cheered as he passed the starting ball to Y/N before starting his run towards his next explosion.

"Don't call me that..." Y/N responded flatly, advancing as well after trapping the ball.

Rin hurried to prevent Y/N from gaining too much ground, more wary of his absurd shooting range than passes to Shidou. Isagi wasn't far behind his teammate/rival, seeking for the chance to "assert" himself.

Already accounting for their positions, Y/N's muscles tensed, bursting forward past Rin like a rocket in a similar fashion to Loki. Rin looked back completely dumbfounded by Y/N's speed, while Isagi tried his best to adjust to Y/N's pace.

'Loki's "Godspeed"!? That's why Ego said he was the closest to the top! His physical stats are already World-Class!' To counter this, Isagi dashed to intercept him mid-dribble, believing Y/N wouldn't have nearly as much skill as Loki did. This thought was immediately rectified as the next step with his right foot went past the ball, faking out Isagi's tackle, and allowing Y/N to nutmeg him.

"!!!"

"You're such a pain."

Nagi almost managed to tackle the ball from Y/N's grasp, but the No.1 was prepared, moving the ball back just in time. His suspicion now confirmed, Y/N's brows narrowed in annoyance towards the lazy genius in front of him with Isagi reaching the same realization.

'I thought it was strange, but it's all starting to piece together! Despite the few matches they've fought with each other, Nagi's steadily becoming a player that can destroy Y/N's plays! This might be the piece I can use!'

With Rin coming from the rear, the situation became a 2-on-1 against Y/N, who didn't seem bothered by it. His stare stayed on Nagi, unnerving the genius. "Y/N, use me!" Igaguri shouted at Y/N, thinking he could assist him given the disadvantage he seemed to be at.

The second Nagi's attention drifted to the monk, Y/N rolled the ball to the right, drawing out Rin's attempt to steal possession. As if he had eyes in the back of his head, Y/N twisted, carrying the ball around Rin's back right before Rin's foot would've made contact with the ball.
Not really expecting the maneuver but knowing what would follow after, Isagi moved to intercept the incoming pass to Shidou. 'Here it is! If there was ever an opening, it's gotta be h-'

"You cocksuckers..."

"...don't know shit about me."

360 No-Look Shot!!