New Ranks

"These are actual offers that will be given after each match is finished. Each bid gives the clubs the right for negotiating a contract for that annual salary. And also...it represents your current value."

'So I'm worth ¥ 330,000,000 to PXG? Is that a high amount or...'

"And that of course includes teams in our own league. It's the whole world, after all." More values of not only Blue Lockers, but every regular apart of their respective team. "All the owners are checking all of the matches. Making it so the Neo Egoist League functions as a public market."

Y/N skimmed over the other values being shown and one caught his interest. It wasn't as high as his own though. 'Hm? Who's that...'

Kaiser - 300,000,000

Offer Club - Bastard Munchen

"That's exactly right. You get it now? At the end of the Neo Egoist League...excluding the overseas players, we'll use the salary ranking to determine the top 23 players in Blue Lock who'll automatically join the team in the U-20 World Cup."

"For Blue Lock players, this is a place to hone your skills. And for foreigners, this is a place...to showcase themselves to Club Owners all over the world. This is a marker for the world to unearth new talents...in this environment that mixes up Blue Lock Players with the World Newcomers."

"Kinda sounds like we're merchandise now..." Y/N blankly stated getting a quick snicker from Ego.

"You're goddamn right. All players are. And teams are "stores". That's how the world of professional sports works. "I want to see what the popular players are capable of". "Show us Y/N L/N, Blue Lock's Number 1". They were a few deals placed under the table in case you weren't cutting it...but you didn't need that, did you?"

"Good thing, too. Loki wasn't going to allow you into the match if you weren't up to the task. It all worked out though..." Ego smiled down towards Y/N condescendingly. "...the "Product" named Y/N L/N has shown what he's "worth" and we got a price tag on him."

"If I'm hearing this right..." Karasu spoke up. "Scoring goals isn't the only way to show our "value", as long as we show our usefulness, we can earn a bid."

"True. Naturally though, for a striker, that means to show you can score goals."

Karasu smirked in understanding. "So it's all about what kind of "value" you want...heard ya." Y/N showed value as a practically unstoppable striker/playmaker, that's why his bid happened to start so high especially when coupled with his U-20 match performance.

Getting the bigger picture as well, Zantetsu commented. "In short..."the bigger bird gets the worm"."

Rin didn't spare the idiot a glance as he chided, "It's the early bird, dumbass."

"It's the best possible chance for everyone to take the spotlight! At the same time, you're done for if you can't get a spot..." Nanase pounded his fist together with determination. "Ego's amazing!"

"Loving the faces, guys. That sells like hotcakes. But to begin with, have none of you thought it strange that this country on underdeveloped football...managed to get World Super-Stars and top Clubs to take part in a project like this?"

With a snap of his fingers, a brand materialized before him. "It's a reality show. All of your fighting. The amount of people subscribed to this content already surpasses 100 million. This is our super entertainment...Blue Lock TV. The monthly fee is 500 yen. Subscribe if you can."