Extra: Begone

"Huh...didn't know we turning up today. Though it'd be a little chill if I'm being honest." Y/N muttered to himself after he'd settled down enough. That one moment between him and Nagi was more blood pumping than he originally thought.

Unlike Y/N though, Nagi was still in the midst of his high as he slowly walked to the middle field, completely ignoring Isagi and Reo. His hair shadowing his gaze from the others, his hand grasped at his chest above his heart, trying to quell the rapid beating. It was so damn confusing...and blissful at the same time.

-CLAP-

Not even noticing he was already at his starting positioning, it took a clap of Y/N's hands directly in front of him to get his attention. "Dude, you're not actually high right now, right? You look like you just got the meanest blowjob of your life..."

"Why are you not...like this?" Here he was looking like a sweaty mess and Y/N didn't have a drop. 

Y/N shrugged. "It's like a boner for me. Hurts if it stays too long, thinking differently turns it off, fucking something up makes me happier. That's why...you should probably calm down."

"Not yet." Y/N's suggestion seemed to warrant Nagi's undivided attention. "I've not satisfied yet. Two more..."

Looking at Y/N with the same gluttonous eyes, he repeated, "Just two more times, Y/N

Looking at Y/N with the same gluttonous eyes, he repeated, "Just two more times, Y/N."

".....You're such a greedy lil fucking baby, you know that." Sighing to himself afterwards, he added while rubbing his neck, "Guess really doesn't matter who scores. Plus, you are a...unique case. Yeah, alright. You're gonna be my lil' guinea pig for a bit." A sinister smile on his face, Y/N accepted the supporter position given him, his own interest openly showing. 

'What kind of joke is this...?' Isagi mentally complained. 'Those two...could sync up together like that!? There was no way to stop either of them in that situation! No...that's wrong. It's not just that we couldn't stop them, their plays are completely abnormal. Inhuman! I won't be able to comprehend them if I don't change my mindset fast!"

"Oi, Isagi!" Chigiri's call brought him out of his session for a second, "What's the plan here? They're crushing us! If we don't turn things around soon..." 

"Don't!" Reo shouted, not liking what Chigiri was insinuating. "We just need to kill their momentum, right? Let's change things up. Switch with me Kiyora, leave man-marking Y/N to me." 

"Cool." More than happy to give up his constant confrontations with Y/N, he looked more relieved than before.

"What!? Are you serious!?" Isagi questioned the crazy request.

"Y/N's going to keep passing to Nagi. At the very least, I'll be able to reduce the options he has. All you have to do is recover the ball and we'll counterattack." Not fully trusting Reo's idea, Isagi had no other choice other than to agree with as he had nothing else to go with. That's until...