P.X.G VS FC Barcha I

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GOOOOOAAALLLLL!! No one could even react..!! The "500 Million Man" himself takes the first goal of the match with a true lightning fast goal!! P.X.G takes the lead!!

The viewers couldn't believe what they were watching. Before the first minute of the game could even pass, they were already screaming in excitement over a goal. It had to be the quickest goal scored in history.

On the field, many didn't know how to take the development. "Dude...how do you stop that...?" Valt asked nobody specifically, a cold sweat forming as a result. 

"He's become this dangerous, huh..." Not as visibly shaken as Valt by the stupidly fast strike, Free's body began to heat up, excitement boiling within him.

"Aw heckie~That was just unfair, Y/N..." Bachira commented, a bit unnerved by how quickly Y/N went for the goal. 

Despite being a striker on the same team, Shidou seemed very giddy by the goal as opposed to an annoyed Rin. "You're pretty scary when you want to be, Y/N~" he jokingly said. 

"It's not my fault their positioning is shit..." Y/N retorted. Whether he said it loud enough for FC Barcha to hear him was intentional or not, they didn't enjoy the insult in the slightest.

"Please don't antagonize them..." Kurona complained, knowing this routine would spark a immense spike in difficulty. He'd gone through this rodeo way too many times.

"That would be a smart idea..." He didn't know why, but Kurona felt like that wasn't the end of it. "...Daga Kotowaru." Y/N finished after taking a dramatic pause, getting a sigh of the shark boy for his correct prediction. 

"Hm? Was that...?" Shidou felt like he heard that somewhere before...well, whatever. Probably not anything important. 

-RESTART-

The game restarting with FC Barcha's ball, Otoya side-passed to Bachira. The man child dribbled forward with the first person getting in his way being Rin. His foot glued onto the ball, he taunted, "Try and get it, Rin-Chan~" 

"Shut up, Blunt Bangs."

Despite the unpredictable movements, Rin stayed calm

Despite the unpredictable movements, Rin stayed calm. Seeing that his opponent was pretty much unaffected, Bachira used the inside of his foot to side-pass to Otoya. That was the moment Rin made his move, positioning himself in front of Otoya, Rin trapped the ball while he pressed his back against the ninja.

"Lukewarm Ninja."

"Fuck off."

Moving off of him, Rin focused his attention on FC Barcha's field. Taking a second to find the best route, the ball was knocked away from by a speedy tackle. His eyes narrowed as he glared down at Valt's skidding form.