Grand Debut

A/U: Triple Upload!! Thanks for the 1K!! 

Blue Lock VS U-20 Japan National Team 

-15 Minutes before the match- 

In Blue Lock's locker room, eleven players were getting into their respective uniforms. The time to show the world Blue Lock's potential was nearing. 

"Neh...You think this suits me, Y/N?" Blue Lock's LSB Bachira asked Y/N while stretching his shirt out. 

"Hm." Looking him over, he had to agree. "Strangely, yeah." 

"Isn't it weird that it's the first time we're wearing actual Blue Lock uniforms?" Blue Lock's OFM Isagi questioned, also pleased with their outfits. 

"Yup. I'd say it's about time~" The man-child cheekily replied. 

"Better late than never, right?" Blue Lock's RSB Kurona added. 

"It won't be the last time either. This is just the beginning..." Blue Lock's OFM Nagi commented, getting a shared agreement from the others, as Ego and Tomori finally came in. 

"Hello all, I'm running a bit late. I've been mulling over this until the very last minute, but...the roster for our benched players has been finalized. We're allowed three substitutions." 

Tomori quickly cut in, "That being said, don't get cozy for a second. At a moment's notice, you might be tossed in..." 

-Sub Members- 

Reo Mikage. Barou Shouei. Lui Shirosagi. Hiori Yo. Chigiri Hyoma. Kunigami Rensuke. Raichi Jingo. Jyubei Aryu. Zantetsu Tsurugi. Tabito Karasu. Eita Otoya. Kenyu Yukimiya. 

"...In the past two weeks, you knuckleheads succeeded in coming together as a team, just to win this game. The world isn't thinking about you...change that with this game, yeah? We're winning this, Blue Lockers. Your names will be carved into the world." 

"Roger!

Heading out to the corridor, leading to the big stage, they found their opponents waiting for them. 

Japan's National Team U-20

Of course, just as their coaches predicted, Aiga and Shidou weren't placed in the starting lineup

Of course, just as their coaches predicted, Aiga and Shidou weren't placed in the starting lineup. Not bad news for them in the slightest, but still noteworthy. 

Walking to the front of the line, Y/N looked to his left to find a pair of eyes on him. Belonging to someone he hadn't met up close until now, the holder of all Itoshi Rin's rage, Itoshi Sae. After making eye contact, he straightened his gaze and proceeded to crack his neck. Weird, but alright.