Extra: Who's Stronger?

-The match will happen in a mini-field with an area of "40x30" meters! The goal size is also reduced. The goalkeepers for both sides will be a Blue Lock Man with the exact same specs. Those who win will be able to steal a member from the opposite team and advance to the next stage. And the team who loses will be a member short and go back one stage. 3 VS. 3, First to 5 goals! The Rivalry Battle of the 2nd Selection's 3rd Stage!-

"Seriously...how much money do they have for this shit?" Y/N asked while examining his team's Blue Lock Man. He didn't get a chance last time because of...you know...not having any fucking time to himself. 

"So our Blue Lock Man is white since we're team white, I guess." Nagi added, also poking at their goalkeeper.

"I would've preferred red, but white's cool too."

"Hey!" Rin called out to the three team white members, getting them to look over. "Are you done bullshitting? Hurry up."

"I don't know how you're gonna play with that giant stick up your ass, but whatever..."

"Let's get this over with

"Let's get this over with."

KICKOFF!!!

The game starts with the ball in team white's possession. Y/N being in the center, kicks it to his right for Kurona to receive it while him and Nagi start moving up the field. "You deal with him, Tokimitsu!" Aryu orders as he goes for Nagi and Rin does the same for Y/N. 

"Huh? Ah...got it!" Tokimitsu meekly replies as he immediately confronts Kurona. The shark-fanged player would've been stopped had Y/N already been at the perfect angle for a short pass to the left of Tokimitsu's back. 

"Here you go." Sending a quick one Y/N's way, Kurona could see Rin was an uncomfortable distance from his receiver and couldn't think of way of Y/N to get past him without help. This motivated him to promptly speed through his presser's side while he was off guard. That was until Y/N dashed for the ball before it could reach him and...

 That was until Y/N dashed for the ball before it could reach him and