PXG VS Ubers III

AU: I apologize...I didn't intend to make it this long...it just kinda happened.

Italy Ubers | France PXG

1 - 2

Marc Snuffy, Master Striker of Italy's Ubers, has finally entered the field after PXG's Kurona gave his team the lead once again. With him at the front along with Barou Shohei, most assumed the Master Striker for PXG, Julian Loki, would take to the field as well.

Of course, he had no intentions of interfering with the match. Snuffy also had the same idea, but things can change, and his interest was peaked. The younger World-Class striker couldn't blame him. Y/N had that effect on people, more specifically the ones at the top...the desire to see just how far his potential goes.

And that's Loki's own reason for not subbing in. Not believing it to be cockiness when he says this, but...if he really wanted to sub in, the combination of him and Y/N would be too much for probably anyone to handle. It was a undeniable fact.

'You've had more than week. Show me, Y/N...how you overcome your greatest weakness.'

-RESTART-

With Ubers having the starting ball, Shu immediately sent a pass to Snuffy. Without looking at the ball for a moment, his gaze stared on PXG's formation as he sent a no look pass to Barou. A number of strategies formulating in his head every second, he advanced...

"March, Ubers..." The Long-Nosed Striker ordered.

"Yes Sir!"

Aside from Lorenzo, Aryu, and Aiku on the backlines for defense, the other Ubers sprinted forward alongside Snuffy. The movement looked like one coming from an army instead of professional football players.

'Is a different strategy? No...it looks like the same tight formation as before, except the upped the tempo...'

That would pose a problem for their defenders. They already had trouble dealing with Shu and Barou's combination before, adding Snuffy into the mix would prove too much to accurately predict.

'Wait...'

Each time one of them crossed the pitch, they passed it further down their line of attack. It served the purpose of giving their finishing players the closest position to the goal while also spreading out forces across the field.

'If that's the case...'

The last person crossing the pitch now having possession, Ubers attack could finally commence at full force. Their distance from one another was close enough to send quick passes to each other while avoiding PXG's interruption. Christopher and Karasu were putting up decent efforts to intercept the passes and would've succeeded had the opponents' passing options not been so diverse.

The chain of passes began to confuse PXG's GK. The increased speed of tempo threw him off much quicker than before. Amidst the confusion, the three head honchos of Ubers assault, spread out away from the others without being noticed. As such, Snuffy was able to receive the ball far to the side with no problem.

"You're lukewarm, Carrot Nose.."

Managing to see far enough into Ubers' play, Rin skid in front of Snuffy with a predatory glare in his eyes. The fact he was facing a World-Class striker again after so long sparking some urges within him...