Extra: Ready, Player Nagi

"Shit~I might be fallin for ya, Y/N~"

Ignoring Shidou's out-of-pocket comment, Y/N's brows lowered with disappointment towards his own goal. 'That wasn't it. I thought all I needed was to think about my own goal, but I guess there'd be more to it than that.'

"Hey! Is that allowed!?" Nanase shouted, interrupting the silence following Y/N's kick-off shot. The match had just started and they were already down a point!

Isagi wiped a nervous drop of sweat from his cheek. "There's no rule against it. Most have the common sense to not try it though."

"I don't think common sense can be applied to him." Nagi commented, dropping the ball in front of him. "It's just one point. Let's catch up."

"Shut up and just follow me." Rin ordered as Nagi passed the ball to him...

RESTART!! 

Moving forward, Shidou pressed the eye-lashed striker instantly. "Let's go, Number 2!" Narrowing his eyes at the cockroach, Isagi ran on Rin's right with a look that screamed "Pass it here!". Giving Isagi a chance, Rin sent the ball his way.

'Let's do this, Rin!' Isagi thought as he trapped the ball. 'I'll draw out your abilities and "Assert" myself!' As Rin maneuvered around Shidou, Isagi watched his movements and sent a pass back at him...

"Jesus. You're still at this level?

"!?!?" Isagi's eyes widened as Y/N cut the pass off mid-way through. 'Fast! How didn't I see him!? Actually, isn't he a little too aggressive this early in the match!?'

"I could ask you the same thing..."

A speck of surprise escaped Y/N's expression as Nagi tackled the ball away before he had a chance to do anything. Being knocked over to the left side of the field, Shidou leaped for the ball, his foot roughly making contact with the ball to prevent the throw-in. "That's what the fuck I'm talking about! " He exclaimed happily at the instant heat.

"Shut up and die out, Perverted Bug.

Rushing towards Shidou, the tanned striker swiftly turned his body to shield the ball from Rin's advance. His physique able to keep Rin at bay as the others moved to assist their respective teammates. Shidou was aware of this, but was only interested in doing as he was instructed.

"My explosions won't die out, Eyelashes! Ain't that right!? Only look at you!?" Shidou shouted with a crazed smile, back-heel passing the ball behind to where Y/N had moved quickly to cover him from behind. He then sprinted forward with Rin playing catch-up after understanding Shidou's intent.

"I know what I said. Just bust em' down." Y/N ordered using Shidou's own wording. Readying his foot as the ball bounced his way, Nagi sped up to stop the incoming pass. "I'm still here, you know." Sticking his foot out to block it, Y/N's right foot scraped the bottom of the ball, faking out Nagi and freeing up the space for him, leaving the trapping genius baffled.

'That was my...!'

"Do whatever you want with it."

Executing the speedy needle-like pass promptly following the trap, it flew past Isagi who'd tried to intercept it as well and to the left of Shidou's head. The zesty striker's eyes sharpened like a dragon's as he turned on his heel mid-run so his back was facing the goal and jumped...

"Choke on it!"