Revolutionary

"They have no idea...they're about to witness the greatest super goal in history."

Hearing Y/N's statement, Aiga stomped over to him. "Hey now. Why are you the one getting cocky after my goal?"

"I'm surprised...you actually believe that was due to your sorry excuse for a brain." Still retaining a friendly smile, he continued, "You're supposed my "rival", you know. Though, I guess you don't really fit the bill for that..."

A growl forcing it's down, he snapped back at Y/N. "You're the one not fit to be my rival!"

 "You're the one not fit to be my rival!"

"So you agree with me, then. Good boy."  Exhaling hard through his nose like a bull, a heated Aiga went to his starting position. Words wouldn't do anything, only his own actions could throw Y/N off his high horse.

At the same time, Shidou was perplexed. 'Why is it so...quiet?' 

Having gained an almost natural feeling for Y/N's "explosions", he was the most excited to see it once again....only for it to disappear. One moment, he was on the edge of it and next, it sizzled away into nothingness. What the hell happened!? Was God out to blue-ball him in this regard, too!?

As for Sae, he quietly analyzed Y/N with cold eyes. The younger boy's words to Aiga got him to reflect on the last play, specifically Y/N's movements. He was simply lying about letting Aiga score, wasn't he....?

"It's time!! U-20 Japan vs Blue Lock!! This game has been one wild rollercoaster from the start!! And now, we're restarting on its final stage!!" Tereasa hyped the last restart of the game, excited to witness the finale.

Y/N grinned. "Climax time~" 

"It's gonna be explosive~" Bachira added in.

"Let's-A-Go."

"Fight. Fight."

-RESTART-

The final restart beginning, Y/N kicked the ball to Kurona. "Don't fix what ain't broken", right? Keeping the combo between the two of them, they rushed through U-20's field even with Aiga and Sendo marking the two to the best of their abilities. To his disbelief though, the Super Saiyan couldn't push back Y/N's hand no matter how hard he tried. What kind of muscles did he have!?

Once the combo made it far enough, more of U-20 came forward to press Y/N. Undisturbed by the situation, with Kurona's next pass, kicked the ball backwards to Hiori. After receiving it, his left foot immediately shot out, seeing the perfect line-up before him, shooting a quick curve ball.

Realizing Hiori's role in the game, Hayate ran towards Y/N, knowing he was by far more dangerous than any other player despite the striker heading right to Aiku. Seeing as he hadn't reacted to his presence yet, Hayate believed he could actually intercept it...